Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Interview at the council depot for a new job perhaps ?
Won't need to ever work again with his HUGE pension. For the few, not the many.

Work again?
Well you know what I mean. Get up, wander around, do some shit, knock off early, have lots of holidays, fill in expenses claims. That sort of 'work'.

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
Jesus H God-dancing Bastards.
The younger one would be able to give you the meaning of LGBTQXYZ+ to four decimal places but wouldn't understand why i'm working class and voted Conservative.

In fact, as soon as I said I expect government to prize helping me, a working man, save for a deposit over fighting a 'culture war' driven by identity politics, she'd hate me.

Mr_Baiter

War Hero
I unashamedly admit that I was a £3 Corbynista, I joined in 2015 or 16, don't remember exactly, solely in order to vote for him as leader so that we'd get to where we are now. Don't get me wrong, I was s**tting a brick at the 2017 election, but hopefully now the Labour Party are cast into the wilderness for 10-15 years.

I do bloody well hope so.
[/QUOTE]

Me too and probably rejoining to cast my all important vote in the next leadership poll. If they run then it's either Lammy or Burgon for me - political titans who will really stick to the man. Yeah!

I just thought it was 'interesting' to review some of the comments about magic grandad from the HoC:

I unashamedly admit that I was a £3 Corbynista, I joined in 2015 or 16, don't remember exactly, solely in order to vote for him as leader so that we'd get to where we are now. Don't get me wrong, I was s**tting a brick at the 2017 election, but hopefully now the Labour Party are cast into the wilderness for 10-15 years.

I do bloody well hope so.
Me too and probably rejoining to cast my all important vote in the next leadership poll. If they run then it's either Lammy or Burgon for me - political titans who will really stick to the man. Yeah!
[/QUOTE]
Ditto, think it'll be Lammy for me:

"The Leader's a Clang!"

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt

This is the measure of the man.

Not once, in that exhaustive diatribe of bollocks, does he acknowledge that voter perception of him might have had something to do with it. Not the sole reason, but a contributory factor.

A man that can decieve himself thus and try to sell that to his supporters with a straight face is demented and/or properly scary.

Reinforces my belief that if they'd got in we'd have seen effing pogroms in this country and probably the final democratic election.

We've dodged a .50 caliber here.

Last edited:

Awol

LE

This is the measure of the man.

Not once, in that exhaustive diatribe of bollocks, does he acknowledge that voter perception of him might have had something to do with it. Not the sole reason, but a contributory factor.

A man that can decieve himself thus and try to sell that to his supporters with a straight face is demented and/or properly scary.

Reinforces my belief that if they'd got in we'd have seen effing pogroms in this country and probably the final democratic election.

We've dodged a .50 caliber here.
He's preaching to the choir. He can do that forever and he can carefully trot (yes, I know) from one echo chamber to another, but he knows, as the populace do, that he has spent his whole life as a political failure.

Slime

LE
I just thought it was 'interesting' to review some of the comments about magic grandad from the HoC:

who was the Labour woman in the middle video telling Austin to sit down, and did she keep her seat on Thursday night?

Now that. the EU gravy train for ex UK Politicians will soon come to an end I am just wondering if Corbyn and other members of his front bench gang will have their eyes on elevation to the HOL to end their political careers on a nice ennobled earner ... and like Kinnock fight for its abolition from within .

Latest Threads