Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I saw one report earlier that Momentum are planning to appoint one of the Trotbots as leader. I hope so.
Me too.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Johnson, who I’ve a lot of time for, seems a little miffed in this clip.... Think this is the most powerful piece of analysis from last night in truth. Not that fools like Lansman will take any heed.
His justified anger is clearly barely suppressed.

Lansman is independently wealthy anyway, allegedly. He can play wolfie smith and it makes no difference. The rest of us in the real world, that makes some difference.

Lansman is independently wealthy anyway, allegedly. He can play wolfie smith and it makes no difference. The rest of us in the real world, that makes some difference.
I do like the way that you can see Lansman thinking about interrupting him and then deciding that on reflection that it would be a Very Bad Idea. Balls and Osbourne are clearly enjoying the spectacle of Labour ripping itself apart.

To be serious, it should be shown to all SJWs.

What next for labour ?

More than 900 people died in a mass murder-suicide in 1978 by drinking cyanide-laced punch at the order of cult leader Jim Jones.

Just leaving that here, no pressure.

What next for labour ?

More than 900 people died in a mass murder-suicide in 1978 by drinking cyanide-laced punch at the order of cult leader Jim Jones.

Just leaving that here, no pressure.
Actually that is closer to the cult mentality of Communist true believers than you may think.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That would be a result. Mass suicide of Corbyn and his acolytes. Maybe they could do it in Glastonbury next year.

That would be a result. Mass suicide of Corbyn and his acolytes. Maybe they could do it in Glastonbury next year.
Unfortunately the way to the “Workers’ Paradise” is not achieved by the cult killing themselves, but by sacrificing the lives of the unbelievers on the altars of the “great red god”.

Blogg

LE

Of course he is. The party he knew is no more.

It is, and will remain, in the grip if the hard left. Or to be more precise a collection of hard left factional zealots who never agree, leading to an endless series of idiotic "policies" each emerging from whichever faction won the argument.

Somehow the Guardian glossed over all that. Until now.

Imagine if these cretin were in power:

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Of course he is. The party he knew is no more.

It is, and will remain, in the grip if the hard left. Or to be more precise a collection of hard left factional zealots who never agree, leading to an endless series of idiotic "policies" each emerging from whichever faction won the argument.

Somehow the Guardian glossed over all that. Until now.

Imagine if these cretin were in power:

Interesting article. Looks like the the dole queue will be increasing as the Labour Party rids itself of dozens of oxygen thieves.

I can’t see ‘worked for the Labour Party’ as a winner on a CV sent to a business.

It would appear Angela Rayner is getting quite a bit of support to run for leader, I hope so, Boris would tear her to pieces at PMQ's, years of entertainment!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Interesting article. Looks like the the dole queue will be increasing as the Labour Party rids itself of dozens of oxygen thieves.

I can’t see ‘worked for the Labour Party’ as a winner on a CV sent to a business.
Not convinced "worked" is the correct or suitable word to use in this context!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
It would appear Angela Rayner is getting quite a bit of support to run for leader, I hope so, Boris would tear her to pieces at PMQ's, years of entertainment!
She would lean over the Despatch Box, flash her cleavage and BoJo would be somewhat distracted. :)

I see the euphemism "let go" appears in relation to offing staff, just the sort of phrase when used by evil bosses that has these latter day Citizen Smiths scrambling over each other to get on the outrage bus.

Total contempt for the lot of them, if Labour could "let go" of them and Momentum then that would be as good a development as the election result itself.

Last edited:

Latest Threads