Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Although to be fair every exit poll but one for the last three decades has been very accurate.
Thats a 14% chance of getting it wrong.
Thats enough for me to not trust it until the end results are in.

4-1 to Labour

Looking at how it was conducted, I would hazard a guess that the exit poll is a little bit conservative on the Conservative side (pun intended) and maybe a bit optimistic on the SNP side.

Thats a 14% chance of getting it wrong.
Thats enough for me to not trust it until the end results are in.

4-1 to Labour
Urban area seats always declare first, and most of those are Labour currently so that’s not a surprise. ALL the current results show a very large swing to blue whether Labour retained or (rather surprisingly) lost.

The usual suspects are now lining up to blame Corbyn.

Not only was he voted in, but the PLP (and the candidates knifing him) failed to vote him out twice. Time to retire to the wilderness, re-group and come back with a better plan.

I'm going to bed, I hope someone records the reaction of Soubry if she loses that should a joy to behold

But other that I hope the Labour commies take a thrashing

I'm off to bed as its 0310 here, don't forget to leave your twitter messages of support with Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbott and Owen Jones.
They seem to have some already...

I work in Liverpool alongside quite a few vocal Corbyn supporters.

I must repress the temptation to stride into work this morning shouting ‘LOSER!’ at the top of my voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Now is the time that the moderate social democrats have the opportunity to get rid of the Communist cancer that has taken over the Party. If they don’t then they have lost Labour for ever.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1576224671579.png

I must repress the temptation to stride into work this morning shouting ‘LOSER!’ at the top of my voice.

As you work in Liverpool, you must repress that temptation every day.

Don't forget to tuck a copy of The Sun under your arm.

Latest Threads