Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

They would be on a hiding to nothing with the Left howling cover-up, it is a disgrace, NHS for sale etc. etc. better to say as little as possible and let the trust handle it, I would think is the stance at the moment.
Word.

This close to polling day, why get mired in a Momentum driven, piss-poor slanging match: that JC's acolytes believed that this is a 'winner' tells us all that we need to know.

Also, given BJ's less than stellar cold response to the event (by 'cold' I mean his best fish-out-of-water impersonation), anything further would feed the fire.

If the undead that inhabit the Communist Borg believe that they've pulled victory from the jaws of defeat with this one, then what comes after Fri 13 Dec 19 is everything they deserve.

My grandfather told me that one and he had been an engine fireman. However since he changed jobs in the early 50s no doubt you are correct, although it may have been valid at the time.
Undoubtedly. Another thing with dets is that they were commonly used to protect track-workers during possessions of the line. However, the most common cause of railway-worker death was among track-workers walking on the line to place dets before the work or to retrieve the dets after the work was completed. They were being killed by the thing that was meant to save their lives... Dets are now rarely used and track-worker deaths have fallen dramatically.

Undoubtedly. Another thing with dets is that they were commonly used to protect track-workers during possessions of the line. However, the most common cause of railway-worker death was among track-workers walking on the line to place dets before the work or to retrieve the dets after the work was completed. They were being killed by the thing that was meant to save their lives... Dets are now rarely used and track-worker deaths have fallen dramatically.

And a source of big fun for enterprising kids was removed from common currency

ETA: Fing predicative text!

Last edited:
If the mothers timescales are correct the kid would have been waiting in a paediatric treatment room between 10:30pm and 3am when a bed became vacant. So how the hell did a pro photographer get access at night to what should have been one of the most secure areas of the hospital?

Mercifully only had to go to one a few times as a visitor after a mates son was born with quite severe bowel issues but it was like fort knox. Visiting hours only, by appointment and ID required and passes issued which gave access only to the assigned corridor and room.

The whole thing seems dodgy as hell.

the younger are scared stiff of managing a team with the dwindling resources/greater pressure on results.
and that statement is bang on target with what is going wrong with the current generation and explains the many many examples of medics who dont use common sense and stick to 'procedures'. In all industries now, people are scared or reluctant to stick their head above the parapet - whether that is from fear of being sued or systematic failure from parents, tachers and employers to encourage and cajole or expose young people to competition/failure I dont know but the whole system is rotten! - in my own personal experience it is the older people who feel obligated to take the lead and command decisions whilst most of the young duck out

NSP

LE
Like the one behind him here?

View attachment 435992
That looks plastic. The one he's lying next to looks like gloss-grey extruded metal and chunkier. Also, can't see the bumpers but can see the "skirting board" so by my guesstimation one should be partially visible past his right arm.

Slime

LE
I'll just leave this here..... View attachment 435997
That does it, Corbyn gets my vote, let’s face it, It’s now or never, If I can dream, I can stop the country and NHS being All shook up.
Corbyn can be the UK’s Good luck charm, and he and Elvis can get to work saving those In the ghetto.

That does it, Corbyn gets my vote, let’s face it, It’s now or never, If I can dream, I can stop the country and NHS being All shook up.
Corbyn can be the UK’s Good luck charm, and he and Elvis can get to work saving those In the ghetto.
It will all end at Heartbreak Hotel, and you will feel like a Hound Dog wearing Blue Suede Shoes.

Slime

LE
It will all end at Heartbreak Hotel, and you will feel like a Hound Dog wearing Blue Suede Shoes.
lets just have a little less conversation, and get this done.

Word.

This close to polling day, why get mired in a Momentum driven, piss-poor slanging match: that JC's acolytes believed that this is a 'winner' tells us all that we need to know.

Also, given BJ's less than stellar cold response to the event (by 'cold' I mean his best fish-out-of-water impersonation), anything further would feed the fire.

If the undead that inhabit the Communist Borg believe that they've pulled victory from the jaws of defeat with this one, then what comes after Fri 13 Dec 19 is everything they deserve.
They believe a lot of things, some even suspecting Ashworth of being a Tory and of working for MI5. The baying for him to be sacked was inevitable along with the conspiracy theories. An excuse to have one less moderate in the shadow cabinet..
Corbynistas Call for Ashworth to be Sacked -

They believe a lot of things, some even suspecting Ashworth of being a Tory and of working for MI5. The baying for him to be sacked was inevitable along with the conspiracy theories. An excuse to have one less moderate in the shadow cabinet..
Corbynistas Call for Ashworth to be Sacked -L
So on a day when Labour should be making hay over Johnson’s cack handed handling of Floorgate, instead they’re going full blue on blue. Genius....

what I believe was my first ever brush with the emperor involved a railway detonator.
”Hmm...what’s that curious yellow disc object, grab one of those discarded bolts and give it a good whack...we’ll soon see what’s inside...”

Boom! Goodbye corneas, eyebrows, skin on face and lots of hair...

Such a huge fuss about who presses the button to close the doors FFS!
Has @ugly commented yet on this strike action by SWT staff. I think that he used to do rail maintenance work. I'd be interested in his opinion.

My brother is a Corbynista. I think he suffers from the age old problem of only having enough blood to run either his brain or his dick as prior to meeting his now wife, he was a pretty sensible chap. Now he’s all knitting his own shoes and licking moss off walls etc.

Anyway, to me the surest indication that Floorgate is a stitch up is that his Faceache page isn’t covered in references to it, ditto his echo chamber accomplices whom I occasionally use to stave off down route boredom by giving them and their dribbling a good prod.

Slime

LE
Here is some scruffy tramp talking about another idiot.

Latest Threads