Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Wasn't it that fecking idiot Abbott who infamously stated that 'West Indian' mothers would go to the wall for their kids when Andrew Neil questioned her about her hypocrisy over the issue of fee paying schools?
Hypocrites. The fecking lot of them labour s**t c***s.

Read it and weep

Doesn't answer my question, though. It only says how much was spent in total and gave some examples of hourly costs. What I'd like to see is a proper breakdown, including. NHS internal administrative overheads, for agency staff, giving the range of services and staff in more detail.

Furthermore, it doesn't give any figures for NHS-employed staff, again including the true cost once things like holidays, sick pay, training and other administration are taken into account. Simply saying "a fraction" is mathematically meaningless, although it is almost certainly meant to imply a very small fraction.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I left the Army in 1986. Over Christmas I was walking to the pub at dinnertime and I saw a 5 yo girl obviously out on her krimbo present bike proper bike without training wheels. Mum was on her bike behind.
The girl made eye contact as she struggled to stay upright so I gave her a thumbs up.
She tried to give one back so I said, 'keep both hands on the handlebar, you are doing fine'.
All perfectly innocent from my pov but the look I got off her mother was murderous.
Oh well, welcome to the UK I thought.
Oh and look at some of @Bravo_Bravo 's more stupid insults at me.
No such problems. Luckily for me, I'm the slightly introverted type who will cross a busy motorway rather than make polite or impolite conversation with anyone.

The only reason I post on here with you spankers is because I'm desperately bored at work and don't want to blow the company filters and firewall's search for chubby teen websites

Last edited:
In my, albeit limited experience, anything involving Accenture is doomed to failure. They have taken banal bureaucracy and turned it into an art form. I have to deal with them fairly regularly, and it still amazes me, the crap they come out with - that's if you are lucky and gets someone who speaks a few words of English.

Sorry for the thread drift!
I work for a German Company and am amazed everyday that we actually make money. The level of pointless and life-sapping Teutonic bureaucracy is eye-watering.

Every week I find something else on our SAP ERP/EWM system that I have had my authorization withdrawn. I'm sure the IT security department just flick through manuals and find something new to fück about with to preserve their pitiful existence.

Hhhhhmmmm looks like magic grandads free 'for the many' pinstripe whistle has stirred up a bit of a rumpus over the tax affairs of his dodgy donor:
What do we know about this firm?

Looks like it's not the big Amazon style firms we should be looking out for 'not paying their tax' (although they do) but a bit closer to home comrade.

Slime

LE
Just having a chat with someone in the NHS.
We talked about two women who are WASPI age and got a flier through their door saying if Corbyn is elected they will get a guaranteed £24,000.

Both women say they don’t like Corbyn or a Labour but will now vote for him as they want the £24,000.

Just having a chat with someone in the NHS.
We talked about two women who are WASPI age and got a flier through their door saying if Corbyn is elected they will get a guaranteed £24,000.

Both women say they don’t like Corbyn or a Labour but will now vote for him as they want the £24,000.
It's a booby trap! We aspire to give all NHS workers £24k.

Slime

LE
It's a booby trap! We aspire to give all NHS workers £24k.
The ‘guaranteed’ £24,000 was their WASPI paynent.

Obviously separate to their 5% pay rise and cut in working hours Corbyn has promised :)

Obviously separate to their 5% pay rise and cut in working hours Corbyn has promised :)
Wow . £24k, eh. I’ll get herself to book in for that.
Shame, though, that T Blair removed our right to vote just because I had to move out of the UK for a job that meant I was using my skills to keep my family.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Well I for one don't believe WASPI wimmin will receive a penny if Corbyn gets in. There will be some excuse for which Labour will be blameless!

I just hope none of these women honour and spend the money before it is 'magicked' into their account or they will be very sorry!

Slime

LE
Well I for one don't believe WASPI wimmin will receive a penny if Corbyn gets in. There will be some excuse for which Labour will be blameless!

I just hope none of these women honour and spend the money before it is 'magicked' into their account or they will be very sorry!
I was merely the messenger for the story :)

It seems Corbyn could pay around 10% of the money he has promised to WASPI women if he uses up the entire U.K. reserve.

That of course means the women couldn’t get what he has promised, and would also leave the UK with no cash reserve.

I was merely the messenger for the story :)

It seems Corbyn could pay around 10% of the money he has promised to WASPI women if he uses up the entire U.K. reserve.

That of course means the women couldn’t get what he has promised, and would also leave the UK with no cash reserve.
Are you implying that JC would wind up making the UK bankrupt? Very quickly.
Don't you believe in unicorns and such.
You are in big trouble.

It would be funny if it turned out to be an "aspiration" and they loaded themselves up with debt hoping for their payout from the magic money tree

Slime

LE
Are you implying that JC would wind up making the UK bankrupt? Very quickly.
Don't you believe in unicorns and such.
You are in big trouble.
For a sensible reply, no, I don’t think that.
I believe the general public would learn more and more that:

The promises weren’t promises, but were aspirations.
The aspirations were planned to be looked at within ten years.
Couldnt now be done as climate change was more important.
Couldn't be done as there was no money due to Tory austerity.
Couldnt be done due to Brexit.
Couldnt be done as the economy hadn’t grown.
The WASPI women couldn’t be paid as the courts had ruled against them, plus it would be sexist to differentiate.

Edit.
Every promise I’ve looked into actually seems to be an aspiration to be looked at within ten years.

The WASPI women couldn’t be paid as the courts had ruled against them, plus it would be sexist to differentiate.

Edit.
Every promise I’ve looked into actually seems to be an aspiration to be looked at within ten years.
No "Thatcher"? Have we forgotten Maggie so soon?

Edit.
What about the latest promise to pay all ex miners an extra £84 per week on top of their state pension?
How is that fair Comrade Corbyn I ask!

Slime

LE
No "Thatcher"? Have we forgotten Maggie so soon?
She is more for the older generation imho.
The target audience Corby wants comprise of the young who don’t remember her, immigrants who never knew her or the gullible.

Corbyns campaign reminds me of the type of grown man who always looks for a very young girlfriend and not an older woman, as a more sexually experienced women would not only know what she wanted, but would recognise the crap bedroom skills of the bloke................whereas a novice girl wouldn’t know any better.

ETA.
Look at what Corbyn has promised recently, and his general attitude.
Just try to Imagine John Smith acting that way!!

I can see Smith (if he were alive obviously) paying the WASPI women, but as he wouldn’t have pissed away the country’s cash in other schemes he would have been able to find the cash needed for the WASPI women.

Latest Threads