Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
Well that's brilliant. You will find a warm welcome here.

Plus you might actually learn some stuff from folks who really know what they are talking about.
I am describing my own experiences, from the people I have met and spoken to.
I'm not saying others have not had different experiences.

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
Read the KGB arms cache with IED boobytraps bollocks...
Yes. Read about it.
The defector's name was Mitrokhin. He was a KGB major.
I have no idea whether or not he was making stuff up. Anyone with half a brain could understand that.

Yes. Read about it.
The defector's name was Mitrokhin. He was a KGB major.
I have no idea whether or not he was making stuff up. Anyone with half a brain could understand that.
irony-irony-everywhere.jpg

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
In my opinion, Corbyn, McDonell, Abbott and Thornberry are all toxic to the Labour Party.
If they all went, Labour could, perhaps, win. Without changing any policies.

Why the party keeps Corbyn and McDonell in charge, with their pro-IRA baggage I'll never know.
Open goals for the tabloid press.

Oyibo

LE
In my opinion, Corbyn, McDonell, Abbott and Thornberry are all toxic to the Labour Party.
If they all went, Labour could, perhaps, win. Without changing any policies.

Why the party keeps Corbyn and McDonell in charge, with their pro-IRA baggage I'll never know.
Open goals for the tabloid press.
You are truly a weirdo. 117 messages in the past 25 hours.

Get a life.

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
Balls.

They're manifesto should be amended to begin 'Once upon a time . . . '

Currently, Labour couldn't win an arse-kicking contest if their only opponent was a one-legged man.
Well we won't know - unless they do change their leadership and maintain THEIR manifesto, will we?

Well we won't know - unless they do change their leadership and maintain THEIR manifesto, will we
My Bold .... manifesto contents are aimed at the young and naive .... mature people , such as yourself , will know they are not real promises or commitments but merely a list of aspirations ... once an election is over political parties of whatever hue will find suitable excuses to kick down the road some if not all of the window dressing .

The_Gremlin

Old-Salt
My Bold .... manifesto contents are aimed at the young and naive .... mature people , such as yourself , will know they are not real promises or commitments but merely a list of aspirations ... once an election is over political parties of whatever hue will find suitable excuses to kick down the road some if not all of the window dressing .
I agree they probably won't implement a lot of their manifesto.
My point was whether it is the policies or the leaders who are popular (or not).
I think the leadership is the problem.
I don't personally believe the Murdoch tabloid press, but a lot of people do and mud sticks.

I'm no fan of Blair, but he was pretty much a clean face when he won his fist election. The tabloids had no dirt on him.

Labour needs clean faces. Not dinosaurs with skeletons in their closets. It's all about image these days.

Latest Threads