Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

And Momentum have pretty much turned the Labour Party into a religion with Jeremy Corbyn as their prophet

Just like Mosley complete with chanting, but not the uniforms just a bunch of scruffs.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
And Momentum have pretty much turned the Labour Party into a religion with Jeremy Corbyn as their prophet

Just like Mosley complete with chanting, but not the uniforms just a bunch of scruffs.
TBF, Hugo Boss is a bit beyond the pockets of most Labour supporters.

TBF, Hugo Boss is a bit beyond the pockets of most Labour supporters.
That isn't really correct though these days. Labour supporters are nowadays from the wealthy, urban, middle-classes. To them Hugo Boss is a little too downmarket and would probably fly to Milan for the latest designer fashions, or some chi-chi little boutique.

The traditional Labour voter would be more likely to vote Tory or The Brexit Party and I agree they are more Primark than Hugo Boss.

Oh my, on local news magic grandad visiting the former power station at Fawley, now a staging post for wind turbine blades coming on barges from the factory on the Isle of Wight. His statement when being interviewed was that a labour government would have a nationalised wind turbine production factory. Nationalised, really. I wonder where the expertise to set this up is likely to come from?

China,the US,India,South Korea, Germany, Scandanavia. Notably none in the UK of course.
We have been making wind turbines for years. Massive place on the Isle of Wight providing jobs to a community starved of work. The people involved in it are not going to be very interested in becoming civil servants under magic grandad.

Oyibo

LE
China,the US,India,South Korea, Germany, Scandanavia. Notably none in the UK of course.
Go and do BOSIET or HUET course. In the good old days it was only O&G equipment in the training centres. Now they include wind turbine mock-ups. No-one with offshore engineering experience from the North Sea in the UK?

Siemens has a massive wind turbine factory near Newcastle.
A nationalisation of that would be impossible if Britain stayed in the EU.

We have been making wind turbines for years. Massive place on the Isle of Wight providing jobs to a community starved of work. The people involved in it are not going to be very interested in becoming civil servants under magic grandad.
No choice when they are sent to the Gulag for counter revolutanary behaviour.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Oh my, on local news magic grandad visiting the former power station at Fawley, now a staging post for wind turbine blades coming on barges from the factory on the Isle of Wight. His statement when being interviewed was that a labour government would have a nationalised wind turbine production factory. Nationalised, really. I wonder where the expertise to set this up is likely to come from?
Visiting - probably demanded why they were not on strike.

Why are businesses wasting their time taking the piss stained old fool on factory tours when he wants to nationalise everything ?

Its not like he's ever going to be in government.

Why are businesses wasting their time taking the piss stained old fool on factory tours when he wants to nationalise everything ?

Only idiots would vote for Labour, but then worryingly there doesn't seem to be a lack of idiots useful or otherwise

Invite him along and then make him wait outside next to a brazier.
After a few hours of shouting scab at passing vehicles he may catch a fatal chill.

Invite him along and then make him wait outside next to a brazier.
After a few hours of shouting scab at passing vehicles he may catch a fatal chill.
Ah the 'good' old days.

How many turbines do they produce in a year? A quick glance at their 2018 annual report refers to MW of production, no numbers.

offog

LE
Siemens has a massive wind turbine factory near Newcastle.
A nationalisation of that would be impossible if Britain stayed in the EU.
They also have one in Hull to supply the farm off the Humber with Grimsby providing the shipping port and service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 59
Oddbod Old & Bold 2
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 83

Latest Threads