Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

(Liberal gerund) Passively accepting the conception and condition as a victim of oppression. One short step below rape and incarceration if relevant to subsequent personal wealth and facebook like-count. Not a result of education or constraint. Frequently compliant with desire for personal housing and state support.
It's also an iconic rather haunting song from Twin Peaks

lecky

Old-Salt
Let's abolish private schools! And private schools' property, land and other assets will be seized and "redistributed democratically and fairly across the country's educational institutions".
More conference pleasing nonsense.(My bold)
Bang on cue, it gets revealed in the Sunday Times that Shami Chucklebutty has sent her Son to Dulwich College at £18K a pop. (Same place one N Farage went to some years ago.)
Yet another Hypocrite with a complete conscientious bypass for what her and her Party are preaching and advocating for the rest of us...and supposedly the next Shadow Attorney General?

Let's abolish private schools! And private schools' property, land and other assets will be seized and "redistributed democratically and fairly across the country's educational institutions".
More conference pleasing nonsense.(My bold)
They want to scrap Ofstead too: Labour's Plan to Abolish Child Protection Watchdog -

1569194666019.png

1569194700542.png

In other news Nosferatu is expected to return to Labour again. Their coffers are choca with bad pennies...

I bet that will be a vote winner in Rotherham, but no doubt they've got the paedo vote there sewn up already

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
View attachment 418389
Thanks BBC - how to spoil my Sunday morning breakfast! Certain times of the day should be classed as an Owen Jones free zone! :grin:
He was on the Pointless quiz show the other day.I had no idea he was so short.That I thought might explain his small man syndrome.Now this photo makes him look normal size (unless she is very very short)I can only assume his team mate on the show was very tall.I am pleased to report he got knocked out in the first round of questions.

rifleair

War Hero
I think the beeb as usual are allowing these idiots a lot of free time on various shows on its channels. Flicking through the channels the other day I saw that this creature had got himself a "celebrity" spot on pointless, I believe he's been on a few times. needless to say I changed channels straight away.

View attachment 418473
You should have stayed and watched him get sacked first, he was really pissed!

She's a turd.

Ask her to tell us why she's supporting the policy. Ask her why she thinks it's fair(er). Ask her how things have changed since 'so long ago' such that her opinion has changed.

Or is it that she's slavishly on-message because... well, because why? To make the world a better place? If so, why?

I wish someone would ask her such questions on camera. Just to show her up for being the moral and intellectual vacuum she is.
Piers Moron ripped into Johnathon Ashworth this morning live on the very subject.
Ashworth just sat there bluffing his way through it.

Paraphrasing:
"So Johnathon, there's a word for when you say something but do the opposite, can you remember what it is?"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 59
Oddbod Old & Bold 2
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 83

Latest Threads