Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Tyk

LE
Good post, thanks.
It's worth remembering that at the 2017 GE, Labour ran on a ticket of respecting the referendum result and I believe that kept a significant number of Labour leave voters voting for them and splitting the Leave vote. The tables have now turned and I do believe that they will get trounced at the next GE, losing votes to the LibDems and the Tories.
One can only hope that's the case, a government front bench with the current crop of Labour top dogs would be a nightmare.
I agree that if they had not lied about respecting the referendum result the result may very well have looked quite different.

Good post, thanks.
It's worth remembering that at the 2017 GE, Labour ran on a ticket of respecting the referendum result and I believe that kept a significant number of Labour leave voters voting for them and splitting the Leave vote. The tables have now turned and I do believe that they will get trounced at the next GE, losing votes to the LibDems and the Tories.
Stray dogma run over by karma, so to speak.

Is there a lot of votes in this one?

Not sure about the plight of Badgers in Ramallah, but I am sure Jez is on top of these critical questions.

Londo

LE

Not sure about the plight of Badgers in Ramallah, but I am sure Jez is on top of these critical questions.
Personally I would like to see more badgers ....Honey badgers. Set loose on the streets of Islington .

Personally I would like to see more badgers ....Honey badgers. Set loose on the streets of Islington .
I can see it now whilst he was still asking the honey badger what gender it self identifies as, and would it sign this free Palestine petition, completely unaware his time was running short

Too late for him to run it would rush at Magic Grandpa, releasing a potent scent from their @nal glands, rattling and standing tall with their hackles raised as it closes in to within biting distance and the end of the glorious revolution

Last edited:
I am neither. The fact that you are feeding off each other is demonstrating exactly the echo chamber effect you tell me you don’t suffer from.

Priceless.

I’ll leave you to your biased delusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Byeee!

Well 64,000 registered labour (postal) Badgers say, yes.

Yes but;

Badger;
repeatedly ask (someone) to do something; pester.
synonyms:pester, harass, bother, plague, torment, hound, nag, chivvy, harry, keep on at, go on at, harp on at, keep after, importune, annoy, trouble;
mither;

No,well I am not sure, I may ask someone later, or not, well maybe but not now........well later or not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 59
Oddbod Old & Bold 2
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 83

Latest Threads