Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Slime

LE
But Corbyn didn’t study diligently did he? AFAIK he failed to finish his diploma course at some fish & chip polytechnic because he fell out with his tutors. I’m not sure he followed that stellar effort by ‘working hard’ either- has the would-be leader of the Workers’ Paradise ever had something as bourgeoise as a job?
I remember seeing Corbyn wax lyrical about 'when he worked on the farm'.
Im not sure though what he did on the farm, or quite how ling he worked there. :)

Perhaps he meant Broadwater farm, and the work was against our oppressors.

Blogg

LE
At last, clarity emerges on Labour Brexit Policy:

Yes, there isn't one.

Meanwhile.......

Confirming what we already knew it's Labour vs the people

Indeed, and ironically remind me which party passed the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005 which ordained Parliament a designated place under s128 - with enhanced powers of arrest for tresspass?

Do as We Say (Sing?) not as We Do.

I remember seeing Corbyn wax lyrical about 'when he worked on the farm'.
Im not sure though what he did on the farm, or quite how ling he worked there.
Met his handler?

@lokiuk @anglo

Like many I would imagine, I am looking forward to publication

I didn't realise he was still alive
His Moscow Rules must still be good; avoiding tea and door handles for a long healthy life?

Well worth life without possibility of parole in the post-election workers paradise.

(Actually my IP address currently has me in Austria, so prove it was me you dull knobs).
Proof? What an old fashioned, bourgeoise Pre "Ing Soc" concept

Last edited:

philc

LE
In 1969 Corbyn did 2 years VSO work in Jamaica spending time in S.America hanging out with the usual suspects, he also "disappeared" for 7 months according to those that were with him. Where did he go no one knows, but take your pick of revolutionary countries with an overt USSR influence in the region would be my guess.

He wont say.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In 1969 Corbyn did 2 years VSO work in Jamaica spending time in S.America hanging out with the usual suspects, he also "disappeared" for 7 months according to those that were with him. Where did he go no one knows, but take your pick of revolutionary countries with an overt USSR influence in the region would be my guess.

He wont say.
But he's eminently trustworthy. So many people say so on Facebook - and remember, Labour exhorts us to ignore the traditional, Zionist-governed right-wing media and rely instead on the (totally unregulated) 'new' and unbiased media.

I wonder when he went in for his chat with the head of MI6 whether he was reminded of where he in fact nipped off to to engage in treasonable activities designed to undermine the UK fact-finding negotiations with misunderstood freedom fighters.

He wont say.
Have you a link or story behind that?

philc

LE
Have you a link or story behind that?
It’s part of Tom Bowyer book on Corbyn, in Times behind paywall, it may be else where. It’s published and Corbyn has not refuted or commented on it.

It’s part of Tom Bowyer book on Corbyn, in Times behind paywall, it may be else where. It’s published and Corbyn has not refuted or commented on it.
Interesting. Thanks I'll look for it, as I couldn't see anything in Google

ETA> Found it

Last edited:
That's not fair, how are we supposed to know he was there unless he categorically denies being there

He wont say.
Meeting his handlers?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 59
Oddbod Old & Bold 2
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 83

Latest Threads