Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Corbyn becomes judge, jury and executioner!

In response to the incident, Mr Corbyn tweeted: "Owen believes it was politically motivated, and we know the far right is on the march in our country.
"An attack on a journalist is an attack on free speech and our fundamental values."

What his tweet should have read.

"Owen believes it was politically motivated, and we know he is a lying twat so we must wait and see the outcome of the police investigation."

Except the fixed term parliament act makes it a bit difficult to call a GE by anyone except Bojo.
I've said it before and allow me to say it again - details, details.

Powa tu da pepul!!!

1566214312721.png

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Strictly speaking the authority lies with Parliament, since to hold a GE before the end of the fixed term, would require (I Think) 60% of MPs voting to prorogue parliament and hold a GE. Moot point maybe, since after a successful VONC, it would be the Government, PMBJ, who table the vote in the commons.

skeetstar

Old-Salt
Virtually impossible I would imagine, but theoretically, the Govt could lose a VONC and then subsequently lose the Fixed term vote in the commons, dunno if the Act envisages such a scenario, or what the outcome would be.

Strictly speaking the authority lies with Parliament, since to hold a GE before the end of the fixed term, would require (I Think) 60% of MPs voting to prorogue parliament and hold a GE. Moot point maybe, since after a successful VONC, it would be the Government, PMBJ, who table the vote in the commons.
But, but ...
I thought they said the whole point of the exercise was to prevent a prorogation of Parliament.
Are they all chasing their tails, or have I missed something?

So the woman does not know the meaning or definition of the word murder? has the standard of people in politics in this country become that low?
She must be ok - Owen Jones says so! Good grief, they deserve each other.

offog

LE

In response to the incident, Mr Corbyn tweeted: "Owen believes it was politically motivated, and we know the far right is on the march in our country.
"An attack on a journalist is an attack on free speech and our fundamental values."

"Owen believes it was politically motivated, and we know he is a lying twat so we must wait and see the outcome of the police investigation."
Would that be the same type of attack that Jeremy Corbyn threatening the mainstream media with 18 months ago. Or is it only the far right or just the right wing who attacked the journalists.

So the woman does not know the meaning or definition of the word murder? has the standard of people in politics in this country become that low?
It’s the new type of kinder Politics - everyone is allowed to make a ‘mistake’. Unless, of course, you are on the ‘extreme right’* of the Political spectrum, then it’s bring them down.

*As defined by the extreme left!

offog

LE
She must be ok - Owen Jones says so! Good grief, they deserve each other.
Is that a 10-year-old photo. Or am I just getting very old and the young look very young. I take it that she has held a similar type of post with other organisations or has she got the job for other reasons?

Is that a 10-year-old photo. Or am I just getting very old and the young look very young. I take it that she has held a similar type of post with other organisations or has she got the job for other reasons?
Daddy is a big shot in Momentum/PLP I believe.

Her father is the aristocratic Trade Unionist and Communist Andrew Murray, who also works for the Labour Party

Another communist motor-mouth anti-police agitator trying to stir up trouble with ethnic minorities.

The communists really like to play the race card at each and every opportunity.

She was unlucky given the murder of a Police Constable soon after the release of this statement.

I wonder if the communists have some sort of 'event' to mark the 10th anniversary of the demise of this gangster-for that is what Duggan was?.

Remind me again how the police would have dealt with the likes of Duggan in a communist country, and anyone who tried to instigate a riot after the scumball had been dealt with?.

I seem to recall the communists use tanks against rioters.

Apologies if this has been posted, but if not worth airing in light of the recent tragic murder of a Police Constable by pikey scum,

www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/met-murdered-mark-duggan-tweets-close-corbyn-ally-a4214741.html

This illuminates the attitude of the Corbyn clique to the police in a nutshell.
Look, they're doing their best. Thing is when the habit is ingrained, what can someone do?

This was very funny

Anyway, she said sorry can investigate herself and the party clears itself.

You alright with that, Comrade? The party can explain it in the forest if you don't!

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 14.08.57.png

Interesting to see in that BBC article all the quotes from leftists about how the situation in the country is destabilising. This again is an extremist tactic. Bring about chaos, engender fear into the masses and then implement the authoritarian solution. Same playbook used by both Lenin and Hitler.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 59
Oddbod Old & Bold 2
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 83

Latest Threads