Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I know I've said this before,but McDonnell really is a nasty piece of work.
And yet the uneducated are easily taken in his by message, he is very much a threat

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
And yet the uneducated are easily taken in his by message, he is very much a threat
Which is why I chuckled so when BoJo pointed out that even Livingstone had hoofed him for being too left-wing.

He’s obviously gone through some coaching, though. His presentation style is very slick.

This lot would do a better job...

In case you haven't noticed I have nothing but contempt for the majority of our politicians... ;-)

Here are the runners and riders for that roll.

Now pick yourselves up off the floor and stop laughing.
What, no Soubry? I thought she was one of the saviours of our country?
What a collection of mediocrity and once more confirming in my own mind that I made the right call back in 2016.

For those not wishing to sully themselves by clicking on the BBC link:
This is the Dep CC:
View attachment 408768
I guess this is to digress, but picked up on a small report in the press today that the female Deputy Chief Constable of Lincolnshire is married to the Labour MP for Sedgefield. An insight on the workings of the deep establishment, could there be questions on police political impartiality, any strings pulled to get the job? BTW said Deputy Chief Plod had been find for driving without due care and attention, matter then got into the public domain.

Unfortunately it is a long time since the police in the U.K. Was a uniformed disciplined force it used to be a discipline offence to not wear your helmet ( with chinstrap down)or cap when on duty I don't think she could get a hat on over that hair
You wanna see the state of some of the officers, and even senior officers at my nick.
One fat cuňt of an SO is more of a slob than most of the cons on his wing. You can literally smell the fat fücker coming.
Most of the younger splits think nothing of wearing so much make up you'd think that they were going out on the pïss.
Some of the civvy splits think nothing of wearing mini skirts neither.
What do the SMT do about this? Fück all.
A lot of the new officers are so naive, that it's a joke.
I recently had a fresh out of the box newbie make a formal complaint against me.
The reason?
On one of the wings at my place, it is hard to see a fellow officer from the other end of the wing if they are wearing a black top.
I explained this to the newbie split, but what did she do?
She wore her poxy black jacket. When I asked her why she had ignored my advice, she replied that (and this is word for word what she said) she was cold, and that I was just exaggerating because all of the guys were so nice to her!
When I replied that we had a number of sex offenders on the wing, and all it would take was for one of them to pull her in to a pad, she just stormed off to the centre balling her eyes out, complaining that I was trying to scare her.
Scare her? I was trying to keep her bloody safe.
It's bloody hard enough trying to keep a look out on what the cons are doing, without having to worry about some stupid bint as well.
Rant over. Sorry chaps.

You wanna see the state of some of the officers, and even senior officers at my nick.
One fat cuňt of an SO is more of a slob than most of the cons on his wing. You can literally smell the fat fücker coming.
Most of the younger splits think nothing of wearing so much make up you'd think that they were going out on the pïss.
I recently had a fresh out of the box newbie make a formal complaint against me.
The reason?
On one of the wings at my place, it is hard to see a fellow officer from the other end of the wing if they are wearing a black top.
She wore her poxy black jacket. When I asked her why she had ignored my advice, she replied that (and this is word for word what she said) she was cold, and that I was just exaggerating because all of the guys were so nice to her!
When I replied that we had a number of sex offenders on the wing, and all it would take was for one of them to pull her in to a pad, she just stormed off to the centre balling her eyes out, complaining that I was trying to scare her.
It's bloody hard enough trying to keep a look out on what the cons are doing, without having to worry about some stupid bint as well.
Rant over. Sorry chaps.
I listened to an audio book recently called 'Strangeways' by Neil Samways. A good listen and outlook on how things are changing.

The reason?
Rant over. Sorry chaps.
Incidents like that illustrate why I got out of the Prison Service and haven't looked back since. The rot started setting in at least 30 years ago when political correctness started to become a thing.

I listened to an audio book recently called 'Strangeways' by Neil Samways. A good listen and outlook on how things are changing.
One of my training Senior Officers was a proper old fashioned 'Screw'. Did 22 years in the Infantry, and joined the Prison Service in the mid 90s, back when cons still respected officers.
He gave me my end of training course interview and prep talk. He didn't mince his words, when he told me what the prison service was really like then.
Everything that that bloke told me was the absolute truth.
The hardest time that a new and inexperienced officer will suffer is generally the first couple of months that you go 'live'.
Yet he told me that he reckoned that I would be excepted by my fellow old school officers and cons pretty quickly. Because (a) I joined the service late in life, and (b) because I came from the same streets as the cons. He was absolutely bang on.
I met him again, just over a year later, when I was on a training course.
He estimated that about a third of us would still be in the job a year later.
He was spot on. One newbie officer who arrived at my nick at the same time as me didn't even finish their first shift.
10 weeks of training wasted on someone whom we all knew wouldn't cut it.

And Labour are committed to antisemitism

And The Canary never unknowingly written by antisemites

Latest Threads