Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of Jones, I have to take issue with you wanting to hear from him!
Oh I don't know, it would be great just listening to him being shot down - again!

Surprising we are not hearing from one Owen Jones, the little gobshite. The media need to drag his sorry arrse out from under his bed where he is hiding and get him to talk about these issues. The cnut would be totally lost!
He'd only blame Thatcher.

Surprising we are not hearing from one Owen Jones, the little gobshite. The media need to drag his sorry arrse out from under his bed where he is hiding and get him to talk about these issues. The cnut would be totally lost!
He's still about unfortunately

No he's saying that the people calling out antisemitism in the Labour Party are Transphobes, the guy is a full on mentalist

More Labour luvies put the boot in... (and the comments are golden, but not in a Mike kind of way)

He said "We should clear out the stables." Easier said than done. The fifth task of Hercules was clearing out the Augean Stables. He had it easy. There is so much Communist shit piled up in the Labour Stables that it would be easier to demolish them and build anew.

He got lost a long, long time ago. Let's hope he just disappears from everybody's view now.

He's still about unfortunately

No he's saying that the people calling out antisemitism in the Labour Party are Transphobes, the guy is a full on mentalist

Completely up his own backside!

He was anti corbyn for quite a while until the last election when Labour got a load more votes, at which point Jones was suddenly pro corbyn. Quite a few people pointed that hes a bandwagon jumping buffoon on the Guardian opinion pages.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I wonder what Jezza's take on this article would be?

Israel: Not A Lot To Choose From

Given his proclivity for sucking up to terrorists, doubtless it's all the Jews fault. Not that he's anti-semitic you understand, perish the thought.

offog

LE
Why did you vote 'no'?

Genuine question and I would be interested in why you would want probably the worst possible candidate for No10 to remain with a (slim) chance of getting in.
As @Robme said he is doing more damage to his own party than the rest of the political parties put together.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
As @Robme said he is doing more damage to his own party than the rest of the political parties put together.
Dangerous tactics. Nobody expected the twat to win the leadership, what if he wins a GE? Real disaster and not just to his Party.

Latest Threads