Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

If they think that, they’ve got their heads in the clouds ...
But not for long. And they soon come back down to a earth (with a bit of a bump).

Politics Live showed a message from Diane Abbot supporting Jenny Formby.
When asked what she thought of Tom Watson, she replied "He was a great golfer in his day but I feel he's too old to be a real contender at this years Open"

Whither indeed for the Labour Party?
Momentum announces drive to help Labour members deselect MPs | Momentum | The Guardian

This will start a few choccy starfish twitching.

But let's look at this. Many on these forums have been complaining about professional politicians many of whom have never had a 'real' job so perhaps this will kick off a change in this.

Of course it may just herald a start of the Revolution brother/sister/or chosen gender.
So much for the 'Red Prince's/Princess ' ? Could also do wonders for Limp Dem recruiting, jumping ship like Chuckie.'

Trevor Phillips putting the boot in to the Labour Party now

it was Tony Blair who asked me to set up the Equality and Human Rights Commission in 2007. So I can scarcely believe that the institution I led feels it necessary to mount a formal investigation into an organisation to which I owe so much.

The Labour party shares this unique dishonour with only one other political organisation — the unambiguously racist British National party. And Labour officials’ response to an investigation this week by the BBC’s Panorama into anti-Semitism mirrors the BNP’s prevarications and evasions a decade ago.

The BNP’s leader, Nick Griffin, claimed that his party wasn’t anti-black, just standing up for the rights of “indigenous” Britons. He claimed he was being gagged by accusations of racism. Today, Labour’s leaders say they aren’t anti-Jewish, merely pro-Palestinian, and protest that their right to criticise Israeli policy is being undermined by false accusations of anti-Semitism.

Labour under Corbyn-a warning from the future,

The wiki profile of this dangerous individual makes interesting reading,

Andrew Murray (trade unionist) - Wikipedia

Note how steeped in privilege is our Comrade Murray. Elite education of the sort available only to the more equal among us.

Now I turn your attention to the upbringing of another highly educated and privileged communist from the past,

Pol Pot - Wikipedia

Could the Friday after an election which is won by Corbyn's Labour Party be christened Day Zero, and those perceived as educated and privileged be led off to the killing fields by members of momentum immediately after it is formed into a secret police and internal security cadre?.

Last edited:
An extract from the Wikipedia article on Murray is worth re-posting,

Murray is a defender of North Korea, saying in 2003 to a meeting of the CPB executive committee: "Our Party has already made its basic position of solidarity with Peoples' Korea clear".[30] In response to a Daily Telegraph letter from Conservative MP and Defence Spokesman Julian Lewis,[8][31] he replied that he had made no secret of his political beliefs.[32] "People throw the word 'Stalinist' around and demean it by trivialising it. But in the case of Murray it is just", wrote Cohen in 2015.[33]

Murray is a vocal critic of Israel. He stated in a 2012 speech that "Palestine stands today undefeated and unbowed despite the bloody aggression by one of the greatest military powers on earth" and that "we have a message for the Israeli embassy, the Israeli government ... every time you kill a Palestinian child, you are digging your own graves".[15]

The danger of any future government in which Murray has any influence over, or is indeed a member of cannot be over emphasised.

Labour under Corbyn-a warning from the future,

The wiki profile of this dangerous individual makes interesting reading,

Andrew Murray (trade unionist) - Wikipedia

Note how steeped in privilege is our Comrade Murray. Elite education of the sort only to the more equal among us.

Now I turn your attention to the upbringing of another highly educated and privileged communist from the past,

Pol Pot - Wikipedia

Could the Friday after an election which is won by Corbyn's Labour Party be christened Day Zero, and those perceived as educated and privileged be led off to the killing fields by members of momentum immediately after it is formed into a secret police and internal security cadre?.
Say what?????