Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Noel Gallagher gives his considered opinion on #Corbyn: ‘’F***ng student debater, f***ing captain fishy craggy old f***ing donkey, f*** off.’’
I consider most ‘pop’ singers, and certainly their more strident fans, to be half-wits at best, but the occasional gleam of intelligence (however crudely expressed) can be seen flickering weakly through the fog.

Here’s a link from the Beeb

Corbyn challenges UK's Iran accusations

Yet he thinks America is the enemy. Please someone remove this man, sorry buffoon from office.
From the article.

Shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry said it was important to establish independent evidence on who was behind the tanker attacks.

Where does she propose we get this "independant evidence" from?....China perhaps or maybe Russia,
FFS this is potentialy a future foreign secretary saying she doesn't trust British intelligence!

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Noel Gallagher gives his considered opinion on #Corbyn: ‘’F***ng student debater, f***ing captain fishy craggy old f***ing donkey, f*** off.’’

Not a fan then.
I wonder what his Callsign on arrse is:-?

From the article.

Shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry said it was important to establish independent evidence on who was behind the tanker attacks.

Where does she propose we get this "independant evidence" from?....China perhaps or maybe Russia,
FFS this is potentialy a future foreign secretary saying she doesn't trust British intelligence!
I bet that feelings mutual

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
From the article.

Peas from the same pod spring to mind. It truly is frightening how these sorts get into the positions they occupy.

NSP

LE
From the article.

Well, Labour and British intelligence do have a dodgy track-record when combined...

Not a fan then.
Says Mr Gallagher, 52 year old pop star... :roll:

IMHO they are both cnuts...

Oh,I dunno. I think young Noel might be on to something...
He's quite accurate in his description of Corbyn, but then I'd already figured that out for myself... :)

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
People on here refering to Noel Gallagher as a "pop singer". Pop singer? f**king...... pop singer?

Cheryl Cole, Britney Spear the Spice Girls......these untalented f**kwits are pop singers.

Noel Gallagher is one of the most talented and successful songwriters the world has ever produced!!!

F**king popstar? Its rock and roll you heathens!!!

Ive said my piece.

People on here refering to Noel Gallagher as a "pop singer". Pop singer? f**king...... pop singer?

Cheryl Cole, Britney Spear the Spice Girls......these untalented f**kwits are pop singers.

Noel Gallagher is one of the most talented and successful songwriters the world has ever produced!!!

Ive said my piece.

Top of the POPS

The clue is in the name....and he's a gobby Manc twat as well.

I wonder what his Callsign on arrse is:-?

Ive said my piece.
I think we may have solved that little mystery.

STFU seems an alien concept to Corbyn, every time rushes to jam foot in mouth.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Ive said my piece.
Incorrect

He is a washed up former popstar with delusions of grandeur.
He is, was and always will be shite.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Incorrect

He is a washed up former popstar with delusions of grandeur.
He is, was and always will be shite.
That's fair!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jumpinjarhead US 59
Oddbod Old & Bold 2
Le_addeur_noir The Intelligence Cell 83

Latest Threads