Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

By jove the plebs Mp's are question Magic Grandpa's leadership abilities, more to add to ze list to go to the gulags

The PLP voted against him a number of years ago* because they knew he was an idiot, unfortunately some prate thought it would be a good idea to give the members the final say.

The MPs can rebelle against him all they like but if the majority of the Labour party think he can grow money and bring unicorns to like they have no say in who leads the party.

The 2016 Labour Party leadership election was called when a challenge to Jeremy Corbyn as Leader of the Labour Party arose following criticism of his approach to the Remain campaign in the referendum on membership of the European Union and questions about his leadership of the party.[2]

After a period of tension over Corbyn's leadership, the immediate trigger to events was the Leave result of the referendum. Hilary Benn, the Shadow Foreign Secretary, was sacked by Corbyn on 25 June after Benn expressed no confidence in him.[3] More than two dozen members of the Shadow Cabinet resigned over the following two days,[4] and a no-confidence vote was supported by 172 MPs in the Parliamentary Labour Party, against 40 supporting Corbyn.[5] It was reported that Tom Watson, the Deputy Leader, told Corbyn that he would face a challenge to his position as leader.[6] Corbyn stated that he would not resign.[7]

Considering the number of students and foreigners in Bournemouth, I'm surprised they do so badly
Its my Hometown. My cousin (who still lives there) is a staunch Labour supporter and stood at many elections for higher than Councillor office, he complained that the only reason he was never mayor was because he was labour.
He used to regularly meet with blair when he was PM and on one occasion, when he told me he would be having dinner with him the following week, I asked him to pass a message onto TB for me, after I told him what it was he was aghast, he was totally convinced blair was wonderful.
I haven't actually seen him since the magic grandpa took over so I don't know how he feels about him.

Its my Hometown. My cousin (who still lives there) is a staunch Labour supporter and stood at many elections for higher than Councillor office, he complained that the only reason he was never mayor was because he was labour.
He used to regularly meet with blair when he was PM and on one occasion, when he told me he would be having dinner with him the following week, I asked him to pass a message onto TB for me, after I told him what it was he was aghast, he was totally convinced blair was wonderful.
I haven't actually seen him since the magic grandpa took over so I don't know how he feels about him.
He is obviously not a true labour believer.
Have you checked the reeducation camps?

I grew up not far from Bournemouth, so I know it well

Being Labour supporters they probably love the Anne Frank story, especially the ending
I actually read her diary;

"Monday, stayed in
Tuesday, stayed in
Wednesday, stayed in
Thursday, stayed in
Friday, Birthday! Uncle Johan bought me a trombone. Happiness indeed "

Funnily, nothing more after that.

Not Boscombe I hope.
Shudder, thankfully not

Although I do remember a time when drug dealers were moving it out as they were finding it a bit rough

You know the sort the new age hippy ones, it was all a bit much for them

Shudder, thankfully not

Although I do remember a time when drug dealers were moving it out as they were finding it a bit rough

You know the sort the new age hippy ones, it was all a bit much for them
Yeah I remember, I think it was when the scousers were exported from Liverpool, the town has a massive influx of them into Boscombe and crime rocketed, especially shoplifting, vehicle theft, assault and burglary.

Dave Wells, the dodgy car dealer started buying up slums and renting them out cheaply to the "new arrivals" and is now, I believe, a multi millionaire property developer.

Yeah I remember, I think it was when the scousers were exported from Liverpool, the town has a massive influx of them into Boscombe and crime rocketed, especially shoplifting, vehicle theft, assault and burglary.

Dave Wells, the dodgy car dealer started buying up slums and renting them out cheaply to the "new arrivals" and is now, I believe, a multi millionaire property developer.
I bought my first flat in Boscombe in 96. Spent three years working permanent night shift to pay for the place. 6.15 one Sunday morning after work I pulled into the BP garage and started to fill up. Up rocks a Scouser straight out of Central Casting - grey shellsuit, grey perm, grey moustache - and starts hassling me for money for fags. Anyone who knew the area at the time will remember that it was run by a family of human footballs, as wide and round as they were tall. One of the daughters was hosing down the forecourt, saw the Scouser and turned the hose on him with the words "Don't hassle the customers."

I bought my first flat in Boscombe in 96. Spent three years working permanent night shift to pay for the place. 6.15 one Sunday morning after work I pulled into the BP garage and started to fill up. Up rocks a Scouser straight out of Central Casting - grey shellsuit, grey perm, grey moustache - and starts hassling me for money for fags. Anyone who knew the area at the time will remember that it was run by a family of human footballs, as wide and round as they were tall. One of the daughters was hosing down the forecourt, saw the Scouser and turned the hose on him with the words "Don't hassle the customers."
I managed to get a 3 bedroom detached house in Parkstone for £50k, even in Rhyl now you can only get a grotty one bedroom pikey place for that kind of money now

I managed to get a 3 bedroom detached house in Parkstone for £50k, even in Rhyl now you can only get a grotty one bedroom pikey place for that kind of money now
Can still pick up 2 bed terrace houses round here for £20-25k, spend £15-20k on modernising them & sell for £75-95k.

Noel Gallagher gives his considered opinion on #Corbyn: ‘’F***ng student debater, f***ing captain fishy craggy old f***ing donkey, f*** off.’’

Not a fan then.

Noel Gallagher gives his considered opinion on #Corbyn: ‘’F***ng student debater, f***ing captain fishy craggy old f***ing donkey, f*** off.’’.
Perhaps the youf are now woke to the fact that what oooooooohhhhh Jeremy says is not what he means.

Perhaps the youf are now woke to the fact that what oooooooohhhhh Jeremy says is not what he means.
Not really, they consider Gallagher to be a middle class sell out. Ignoring the fact that Corbyns biggest fans are middle class wannabe self loathing trots who hate the fact that they are not sons of the soil or miners.