Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

No it's pretty much pissing all the good will away on an unnecessary war fought really badly.

Hey bud, we don’t turn our people over to foriegn folk, to be burned for vendettas.
And i’m Sure that is just ok for the US of A, but I asked if the pilot and gunner have been brought to book for murdering unarmed civilians. Even the US military bring their own to book don’t they?

And i’m Sure that is just ok for the US of A, but I asked if the pilot and gunner have been brought to book for murdering unarmed civilians. Even the US military bring their own to book don’t they?
They were armed. If they committed war crimes they would have been charged. But they did not, so it does not matter. Besides the ICC was rightfully told to go **** itself.

They were armed. If they committed war crimes they would have been charged. But they did not, so it does not matter. Besides the ICC was rightfully told to go **** itself.
No argument at all with telling outfits like the ICC to swivel, l’d like to tell those who are planning to haul Soldier F over the coals to fry for events over 50 years ago. But the problem was that the only people who thought the civvies were armed are yourselves. The video I have seen clearly doesn’t show any weapons just one raghead on a mobile phone. It awfully difficult to stand above the mob, when you are little better than the mob.

No argument at all with telling outfits like the ICC to swivel, l’d like to tell those who are planning to haul Soldier F over the coals to fry for events over 50 years ago. But the problem was that the only people who thought the civvies were armed are yourselves. The video I have seen clearly doesn’t show any weapons just one raghead on a mobile phone. It awfully difficult to stand above the mob, when you are little better than the mob.
Haji was armed, and they did attack American Service members that day. You are only watching a video with a limited perspective. It's great being an Armchair quarterback, but the powers that be knew that the crew was acting within the ROE.

I would also say a rape case is slightly more important
Under Sweden’s “rape” laws, I’d say many on here, even by admission, are also guilty of rape.

Not sure why you quoted me, but it's rape not "rape"
Revisit your mod’s grammar treatise and come back when you realise I was comparing one version/interpretation of a concept to another. :)

Give yourself a slap as well for ND’ing

Sweden isn't exactly lackey of the USA, so doubt the Yanks have anything to do with it.
Why do his supporters ignore the fact the UN asked JA to remove peoples name, because of the risk to those that helped the USA in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Arrogant ******** and Russian stooge.

Then you should have gone to Specsavers. Look again.