Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

What that shows is a drop in support for both parties, probably to do with the utterly shambolic way they've both handled Brexit. Get Brexit off the front pages for a few weeks and do the poll again, I think you'll see a very different picture.

I very much doubt we'll see an early General Election and Brexit will/won't have happened by the time it comes around so voters will revert to normal. If Corbyn's still there, Labour don't have a chance. However, if they can get Starmer, Cooper and/or other "sensible" faces front and centre, I think the Tories will be toast.
I agree that the Tories appear to be toast. They always tear themselves apart over Europe.

Really?!

You don’t think JC would cozy up to Russia?
He is a radical whom chums up with people we hate, and he also hates America. So let’s try again, what would you do if you were POTUS and you had to deal with this ****?
Have you seen the 'Whoops Apocalypse' film? Send him a lovely bottle of Bubble Bath.

Really?!

You don’t think JC would cozy up to Russia?
He is a radical whom chums up with people we hate, and he also hates America. So let’s try again, what would you do if you were POTUS and you had to deal with this ****?
I don't think he would. Have you imbibed a little too much Steve Bannon?

let's face it the amount of genuine anti Semitism is actually tiny and at a similar level as the tories its basically being pushed by people who hate Corbyn.
You mean like the JLM?
Bloody Jews eh? Undermining the great leader.

That's unfair, singling him out. I'm sure there's a couple of others who have been at pains to point out that its okay for so many Labour members to express antisemitic views, as a few Tories have done the same. @rgjbloke and @Bravo_Bravo spring to mind.
I have at no point expressed an anti Semetic view. Never.
Some weak dribbling pishflap says I have, because he is so thick he thinks that noting the IDF using airburst WP in Gaza is a bit naughty is anti Semitic.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to clarify.

Last edited:
The Strange Death of a Special Relationship - The American Interest

Some light reading.
Just as Trump is despised by you, JC will be by us.
I think you people are being grossly
optimistic about the whole thing , and have your head stuck in the sand. If he gets in, we will cease cooperation in many aspects with you, because he will be a threat to American National Security.
I can see intelligence sharing being curtailed by a number of allies if Corbyn gets in. Probably be a fair bit not shared by MI6 too I'd imagine.

He undoubtedly is a threat to our national security having already undermined the strategic deterrent and NATO. As somebody said before, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility to see him deploying British troops to Gaza as peacekeepers, which would open up a whole pallet load of worm cans.

The Strange Death of a Special Relationship - The American Interest

Some light reading.
Just as Trump is despised by you, JC will be by us.
I think you people are being grossly
optimistic about the whole thing , and have your head stuck in the sand. If he gets in, we will cease cooperation in many aspects with you, because he will be a threat to American National Security.
To be fair, I have only enjoyed laughing my head off about Trump because he is a nice distraction from the lunacy of Corbyn and the Brexit omni-shambles.

It is nice to be able to return the service to the cousins!

As somebody said before, it isn't beyond the realms of possibility to see him deploying British troops to Gaza as peacekeepers, which would open up a whole pallet load of worm cans.
I'd do that for shitz 'n' giggles.

Improve my Arabic, offering myself up for an endless supply of IDF hotties to honeytrap me.

Sounds bloody marvellous to me.

How the fück did you manage to say that with what I presume to be a straight face?
You mean like the JLM?
Bloody Jews eh? Undermining the great leader.
the JLM strange group couple of hundred who don't even have to be labour party members.
JVL Jewish voice for labour similar but you have to be a labour member and quite keen on Jezza so completely wrong type of Jews

the JLM strange group couple of hundred who don't even have to be labour party members.
JVL Jewish voice for labour similar but you have to be a labour member and quite keen on Jezza so completely wrong type of Jews
So the Jews are to blame?
What is the final solution to this jewish question?

I'd do that for shitz 'n' giggles.

Improve my Arabic, offering myself up for an endless supply of IDF hotties to honeytrap me.

Sounds bloody marvellous to me.
Back in the '80s, in the days when UNIFIL moved more freely across the border, the young lasses of the town of Nahariya were quite an attraction for the poor UNIFIL squaddies.

That said I couldn't imagine a more humiliating situation than having to police the border with Hamas, islamic Jihad and assorted other LAWLESS bandits calling the shots with impunity - just like what Hizbullah has been doing with UNIFIL for decades.

Last edited: