Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Corbyn yet again has shown why he is utterly unfit for high office. The PM called in the leaders of the opposition to talk through what is a serious constitutional crisis. Once he saw that some of the TIGers were there, he stormed out.

You wouldn’t excuse that behaviour of a sixth form debating society.

Last edited:
Corbyn yet again has shown why he is utterly unfit for high office. The PM called in the leaders of the opposition to talk through what is a serious constitutional crisis. Once he saw that some of the TIGers were there, he stormed out.

You wouldn’t excuse that behaviour of a sixth form debating society.
Corbyn,the man who would sit down with all manor of terrorists as talk is better than war won’t sit down with a blackman who has slightly different political opinions.

Corbyn,the man who would sit down with all manor of terrorists as talk is better than war won’t sit down with a blackman who has slightly different political opinions.
I heard Theresa May shouted "Oi Vey!" and That's when it all kicked off....

One would hope that an enterprising journalist will ask the question "do you still believe that talking to solve differences is the best policy" then follow that with "so why did you walk out of the meeting".

One would hope that an enterprising journalist will ask the question "do you still believe that talking to solve differences is the best policy" then follow that with "so why did you walk out of the meeting".
Chances of that happening are 0 to -0.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Chances of that happening are 0 to -0.
It may not be a journalist but it will certainly happen either at the next PMQs or any Brexit debate in which he gets up on his hind legs, or even watches from a sedentary position!

What a complete tosser! He has lost any of the little credibility he had left!

It may not be a journalist but it will certainly happen either at the next PMQs or any Brexit debate in which he gets up on his hind legs, or even watches from a sedentary position!

Humphries put a question along those lines to Whisprin' Barry Gardner this morning.
His answer was a masterpiece of spin and obfuscation: 'Jeremy did not walk out of the meeting, as well you know. In fact, he had a 20min private conversation with Mrs May later.'
What Gardner did not vouchsafe in this response was (as reported elsewhere ) this was a phone conversation .
The spin ref the actual meeting was, I suspect, that Corbyn hadn't actually attended, therefore he could not have walked out.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Humphries put a question along those lines to Whisprin' Barry Gardner this morning.
His answer was a masterpiece of spin and obfuscation: 'Jeremy did not walk out of the meeting, as well you know. In fact, he had a 20min private conversation with Mrs May later.'
What Gardner did not vouchsafe in this response was (as reported elsewhere ) this was a phone conversation .
The spin ref the actual meeting was, I suspect, that Corbyn hadn't actually attended, therefore he could not have walked out.
For once he really was present but not involved and they didn't use that line as spin

I’m beginning to think the Emperor (pbuh) is one of his closest advisors.
ETA He’s beginning to make Trump look like a dignified politician.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer

I see Chuka Umunna everywhere, admits haunted Corbyn

“Sometimes when I address a rally every other face is Umunna, mocking me, taunting me. Which is ridiculous because my rallies are 95 percent white. "
Was about to post this myself, you know Corbyn is losing his following when the Daily Mash is mocking him. Two years ago they wouldn't have said a peep about him! I know it's a satirical site but most of their political material is normally aimed squarely at Tories or Brexiteers.