Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I posted this on the 'Shooting at Mosque' thread', but think it deserves a post here as well.

View attachment 382841
This needs a wider audience
The first reads like an “off-the-shelf” PR statement; the second reads like a heartfelt personal message. One can see which event Corbyn prioritises and really sympathises with.
Any unbiased individual would recognise that they were both “horrific terror attacks”.

This horrific attack is right on queue for the left and will strongly support their assertion that right wing terror is the main objective of UK CT!!!

London “Time Out” this week has an article from a nice Mr Patel from CT telling everyone this.

No distraction from the problems of Islam in UK society or anti Semitism....oh no

YM
Helps if you put links

Things you only know if you’re an anti-terrorism officer

He says he works on prevent, doesn't give organisation or rank.

For all we know, he is a town council prevent rep.

Valuable though they are, hardly "from CT".

Oh look, Hammersmith and Fulham council Prevent officer.

He needs to tidy up his online presence.

I just wonder how long it's going to take for Millenials to realise they've been hoodwinked, and been supporting the nasty party, the one infested with racists and antisemites

The outrage was strong over being hoodwinked over tuition fees by the Liberal Democrats, the about face on Labours push towards pogroms should hopefully cause a sea change in politcs

Well, I live in hope the youth of today will grew up and realise before it's too late

I just wonder how long it's going to take for Millenials to realise they've been hoodwinked, and been supporting the nasty party, the one infested with racists and antisemites

The outrage was strong over being hoodwinked over tuition fees by the Liberal Democrats, the about face on Labours push towards pogroms should hopefully cause a sea change in politcs

Well, I live in hope the youth of today will grew up and realise before it's too late
Fear not. Generation Z is growing up, and they are supposedly quite right wing.
Why Democrats Should Be Losing Sleep Over Generation Z
Don't give up yet.

The first reads like an “off-the-shelf” PR statement; the second reads like a heartfelt personal message. One can see which event Corbyn prioritises and really sympathises with.
Any unbiased individual would recognise that they were both “horrific terror attacks”.
He tweeted the Manchester 'incident' post at 12:06am, only 1½hrs after the detonation, where details were thin on the ground. It's a generic post in response to moving events.

I'm no Corbyn fan but a million country miles, but it's making something out of nothing

He tweeted the Manchester 'incident' post at 12:06am, only 1½hrs after the detonation, where details were thin on the ground. It's a generic post in response to moving events.

I'm no Corbyn fan but a million country miles, but it's making something out of nothing
Agreed, there’s a lot of mud you can throw at Corbyn that sticks. This isn’t it

Oh dear. Merseyside PCC Jane Kennedy quits Labour over abuse in party.
PCC quits Labour over 'abuse' in party
In the HoC Monday afternoon they were discussing the "far right". Various Labour MPs accused the Conservative Party of being Islamophobic but didn't decry antisemitism in their own party oddly enough. That included one Naz Sha who was previously suspended from the Labour Party for her remarks, such as suggesting that Israel should be moved to America. Allegedly.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
In the HoC Monday afternoon they were discussing the "far right". Various Labour MPs accused the Conservative Party of being Islamophobic but didn't decry antisemitism in their own party oddly enough. That included one Naz Sha who was previously suspended from the Labour Party for her remarks, such as suggesting that Israel should be moved to America. Allegedly.
I think you'll find if you're on the left you can't be racist. it's impossible. and if you don't agree with them you're a nazi.

Latest Threads