Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jeez reset the clock to zero again, this is getting tediously predictable

Two Labour council candidates under fire for sharing this Facebook photo, the same one Jeremy Corbyn had to apologise for last year when it emerged he had questioned why the mural had been scrubbed off in 2012.

I see it as a shot against capitalism (with a minor illuminati bit of moonbattery )

Ive seen it shared a lot amongst my far left colleagues as an anti capitalist meme - I dont see what's anti semetic - and although one does confuse Labour anti Zionism and antisemitism the others dont

Clearly others do - so I must ask what have I missed (I appreciate I may be being slower than arthritic sloth on a steep incline)

I see it as a shot against capitalism (with a minor illuminati bit of moonbattery )

Ive seen it shared a lot amongst my far left colleagues as an anti capitalist meme - I dont see what's anti semetic - and although one does confuse Labour anti Zionism and antisemitism the others dont

Clearly others do - so I must ask what have I missed (I appreciate I may be being slower than arthritic sloth on a steep incline)
Well Jeremy Corbyn believes it's antisemtic and he's not the sharpest tool in the box, and to quote from the article

The caricatures of the "businessmen" have been widely condemned as replicating anti-Semitic representations of Jewish men and the image as a whole has been criticised for propagating conspiracy theories about a Jewish plot to dominate financial institutions.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn apologised last year when it emerged he had questioned why the mural had been scrubbed off in 2012.

He later went on to say: "I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image I was commenting on, the contents of which are deeply disturbing and anti-Semitic."

Firstly the image you have shared is a cropped image, not the full picture so to speak of, best look at a picture of the whole mural to take it all in.

Now looking at you fist see a group of white men sitting around a table resting on the backs of men, this suggest that the men sitting have power over the men under the table. Now look at the men around the top of the table, what do you see? They are white, well fed and are counting money and they have large noses. Standard anti Semitic imagery used by Nazis, Shakespeare and any one with a dog in the fight of hating Jews for the last 1000 years.

Next you look at the out section of the mural which is industry, mechanics banking, the things that make the world tick, again suggesting Jews have control of these, the idea of Jews taking over the world via control, more anti Semitic imagery.

The Illuminati imagery again is a reference to freemasonry, again an old Jewish theme that Jews control Freemasons, control being the theme, the idea of operating behind the scenes, its a conspirators wet dream.

Finally its the location, Cable St where the Fascists marched in 1936, its where the Jews lived.

Hope this helps.

That Corbyn either did not understand or agreed is the issue.

The theme of Jews and banking again is old stereotype to a degree however that Jews were and are involved in fiance is due to European rules. Jews were exceeded from traditional commerce and owning land so they became money lenders, add in to the mix that Christians were banded from charging interest that Jews became involved.

This has had its cost, from the York Pogram to the lie of Nathan Rothschild at Waterloo this has led to a millennia of mistrust and hatred.

Its a long and interesting subject thats gone around and around mostly to the determent of Jews.

Another is loyalty, where does a Jews loyalty lie, the country of their birth or Israel. To some Jews Israel is everything, the answer to Israels call supersedes every thing, to others is a just another country that they have never been to and have no ties aside from a shared religion. This leads to some to questions Jews and their motives, another classic anti Semitic trope.

Hope this all helps.

Fair dos

But I think it needs to be accepted that not everyone sharing anti semetic images is anti semetic - it may be misunderstanding* Obviously that doesn't make it right but it is a difference

Much like the sharing of innocuous Britain 1st posts by many who failed to spot the origin

Fair dos

But I think it needs to be accepted that not everyone sharing anti semetic images is anti semetic - it may be misunderstanding* Obviously that doesn't make it right but it is a difference

Much like the sharing of innocuous Britain 1st posts by many who failed to spot the origin
Yeah. A bit like anyone sharing racist images isn't necessarily racist.

**** off. Call them at their own game.

Yeah. A bit like anyone sharing racist images isn't necessarily racist.

**** off. Call them at their own game.
Which is the argument thrown at anybody sharing any BF image - its from them = your racist

Or indeed comparing abbott to a black hole is racist because of the word black - or indeed saying anything about abbott is because you are racist

I didn't recognise something as anti Semitic - I could easily have shared it as anti capitalist imagery** Does that make me an anti Semite -

Playing the left at its own game may sound fun - but its only going to undermine the arguments and indeed be used to prove the accusations are a right wing conspiracy when it appears anyone who ever watched life of Brian is deemed a fair game

**Well I wouldn't because Im not anti capitalist

Edit @Cold_Collation - took a long time to write my justification for the disagree

Which is the argument thrown at anybody sharing any BF image - its from them = your racist

Or indeed comparing abbott to a black hole is racist because of the word black - or indeed saying anything about abbott is because you are racist

I didn't recognise something as anti Semitic - I could easily have shared it as anti capitalist imagery** Does that make me an anti Semite -

Playing the left at its own game may sound fun - but its only going to undermine the arguments and indeed be used to prove the accusations are a right wing conspiracy when it appears anyone who ever watched life of Brian is deemed a fair game

**Well I wouldn't because Im not anti capitalist

Edit @Cold_Collation - took a long time to write my justification for the disagree
Which shows two things: how rabid they are; but also how immediate and outraging their messages/responses are.

4 more resigned from the Labour front bench. At this rate there will be no one left.
Yvonne Fovargue, Emma Lewell-Buck and Justin Madders, plus party whip Stephanie Peacock.

4 more resigned from the Labour front bench. At this rate there will be no one left.
Yvonne Fovargue, Emma Lewell-Buck and Justin Madders, plus party whip Stephanie Peacock.
Not really it’s called manoeuvres, look at the names, have you heard one speak, even appear on TV, no, the Gang of Four have it under control.

Not really it’s called manoeuvres, look at the names, have you heard one speak, even appear on TV, no, the Gang of Four have it under control.
Never heard of any of them, ever. But they must be very high up and well respected members of the PLP to reach such exalted status. Oh wait! Jeremy hardly has any friends left in the Labour party. Wear a red rosette now and you'll probably get a shadow cabinet seat.

Sorry, it was 5. Earlier in the day, Stoke-on-Trent North MP Ruth Smeeth, a parliamentary aide to deputy leader Tom Watson, also resigned.

Firstly the image you have shared is a cropped image, not the full picture so to speak of, best look at a picture of the whole mural to take it all in.

Now looking at you fist see a group of white men sitting around a table resting on the backs of men, this suggest that the men sitting have power over the men under the table. Now look at the men around the top of the table, what do you see? They are white, well fed and are counting money and they have large noses. Standard anti Semitic imagery used by Nazis, Shakespeare and any one with a dog in the fight of hating Jews for the last 1000 years.

Next you look at the out section of the mural which is industry, mechanics banking, the things that make the world tick, again suggesting Jews have control of these, the idea of Jews taking over the world via control, more anti Semitic imagery.

The Illuminati imagery again is a reference to freemasonry, again an old Jewish theme that Jews control Freemasons, control being the theme, the idea of operating behind the scenes, its a conspirators wet dream.

Finally its the location, Cable St where the Fascists marched in 1936, its where the Jews lived.

Hope this helps.

That Corbyn either did not understand or agreed is the issue.
It was in Hanbury Street.
hanbury-street.jpg

That was the level of his political capabilities then and nothing much has changed since. Student politics at it's best. The scary thing is that he could be PM!
Rather than wait for the asteroid, shouldn't we launch Corbyn into space and let him meet the asteroid?
We could be have a chat with that nice Mr Musk to see if he will stick jemery on the nose cone instead of a car?