Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I object to the linking of this terrorist sympathiser to a philosophy that has does more for international co-operation in a day than that fcking creature has done in his entire fcking life.
Had to Google that.
Stop being a nerd

But there are labour voters out there who would vote for a chimp as long as it wore a red hammer and sickle and lets not forget all the millennial's who have now got the vote. I think that Jezza will be our next PM. Then we will be fork lift trucked

I have the song 'what a difference a day makes' in my head :)

Last night on QT we had a Labour lacky mentioning food banks, and tonight we have Lavours preferred ruler of Venezuela doing his best to stop his citizens getting food from food banks by deploying the military to stop convoys.

Will Jezza's new mantra be: for the skinny, not the food :)

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
We monitor many frequencies. We listen always. Came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. It played us a mighty dub.”
'call 'im Winter Mute.'

I have the song 'what a difference a day makes' in my head :)

Last night on QT we had a Labour lacky mentioning food banks, and tonight we have Lavours preferred ruler of Venezuela doing his best to stop his citizens getting food from food banks by deploying the military to stop convoys.

Will Jezza's new mantra be: for the skinny, not the food :)
To be fair, they got to keep Diane fed so she can help lead the revolution.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
To be fair, they got to keep Diane fed so she can help lead the revolution.
she'll be leading it fairly slowly then, I assume. unless someone runs in front of her dangling a large bargain bucket.

Corbyn expressing sympathy with Hamas suicide bombers, getting heavy rotation on social media now

Some of the comments as you'd expect are golden

I didn't know he spoke Arabic.

Or would he even know the difference in what his terp asked?

ما رايك عن تفجير انتحاري
(Ma ra'yk tafjeer intahiree? - What do you think of suicide boming)

ما رايك عن عمليات أستشهد؟
(Ma ra'yk amliet istshadeed? - what do you think of Martyrdom operations)

You'll get different answers probably, because suicide is wrong in Islam. Martyrdom is another matter.

If you can find it, have a watch of Bob Baer's awesome Cult of the Suicide Bomber (and his book, "See No Evil" is equally compelling).

Wonder if Corbyn has the same patience for the Knife Intifadah? Or is that a little too much?

Around 2014/15 I remember seeing the "how to stab" videos coming out of Palestine, which were so popular that they migrated to AQ/ISIS propaganda as part of the "Lone Wolf" efforts.

Oh that's a bit different isn't it - cutting throats, killing people up close like that. How's that Mr Corbyn, still cool with that?

I do love it when lefties get all right on about the Middle East. I have actually just met one who speaks Arabic, in fairness very well in fact, but in years of listening to the People's Front of Judea witter on about the oppression, none spoke the language at all (let alone dialect). Does make me wonder where they get their information from.

Russia isn't the only country which prizes useful idiots.

Wow.

He seems like he has a good temper....

He knows No Deal would be a disaster and is therefore acting in the national interest.
No, belief does not equate to knowledge. Grieve may very well believe Brexit no deal would be a disaster and believe that he would be acting in the National interest in trying to block it He does not know.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
No, belief does not equate to knowledge. Grieve may very well believe Brexit no deal would be a disaster and believe that he would be acting in the National interest in trying to block it He does not know.
I believe he has a French mother.

Wow.

He seems like he has a good temper....

Have you noticed in recent months the chin down, head cocked to one side listening pose (a la Lady Di)
Do you think he has had a body language coach to make him look more caring?

Have you noticed in recent months the chin down, head cocked to one side listening pose (a la Lady Di)
Do you think he has had a body language coach to make him look more caring?
The interference of some form of style/media coach was apparent during this week's PMQs. For most of it, we got the lower pitch, slower delivery and more subdued inflection. It almost worked.

Until the end.

And then the ranty, shouty ideologue reared it's ugly head for his last question.

Normal service was resumed.

Last edited:
The interference of some form of style/media coach was apparent during this week's PMQs. For most of it, we got the lower pitch, slower delivery and more subdued inflection. It almost worked.

Until the end.

And then the ranty, shouty ideologue reared it's ugly head for the his last question.

Normal service was resumed.
Bit of a Thatcher Walt then ;)