Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

And another one bites the dust:

'Ian Austin, MP for Dudley North, has become the ninth MP to quit Labour this week. . . . But he said he had no plans to join the new Independent Group of former Labour and Tory MPs.'

Labour MP Ian Austin quits party

With a majority of 22, he's toast come the next GE.
Seeing as his adoptive father was a Czech Jew who fled Nazis when they invaded his country maybe principals before party will be a winner.

Corbyn is doing so well.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Corbyn has no problems at all. It's every other bugger.

...in a nutshell, that is the problem. He's not a politician he's an ideologue.
And yet he doesn't like the other ideologists in Brussels. Birds of a feather don't seem to get on well!

'Ian Austin, MP for Dudley North, has become the ninth MP to quit Labour this week. . . . But he said he had no plans to join the new Independent Group of former Labour and Tory MPs.'

Probably true - but dare I say he's shown some principles.
Certainly more than some TIGgers.

Long time anti Corbyn views and was never going to be reselected anyway. Only thing he had to look forward to is being harassed by far Left activists until that point.

He is far from the only one in that position.

As he is my local MP, he knows why he nearly lost. Corbyn and his comments about immigration. Dudley voted overwhelming for leave. Those I know that would vote for him switched votes because of the changes people are seeing the local area because of immigration from European, African and Middle eastern countries.
So when a party leader declares more the merry. The people voted otherwise.

As he is my local MP, he knows why he nearly lost. Corbyn and his comments about immigration. Dudley voted overwhelming for leave. Those I know that would vote for him switched votes because of the changes people are seeing the local area because of immigration from European, African and Middle eastern countries.
So when a party leader declares more the merry. The people voted otherwise.

But there are labour voters out there who would vote for a chimp as long as it wore a red rosette and lets not forget all the millennial's who have now got the vote. I think that Jezza will be our next PM. Then we will be fork lift trucked