Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Jeremy Corbyn has said ISIS bride Shamima Begum must be brought back to the UK where she should receive state “support”

Outside the Jihadi vote which belongs to Labour anyway, I can't see that playing well with the electorate
“I think the idea of stripping somebody of their citizenship when they were born in Britain is a very extreme manoeuvre.”
I thinking hacking some poor buggers head off because he doesn't believe in whatever sky fairy you do, is slightly more extreme Jeremy, don't you?

“I think the idea of stripping somebody of their citizenship when they were born in Britain is a very extreme manoeuvre.”
I thinking hacking some poor buggers head off because he doesn't believe in whatever sky fairy you do, is slightly more extreme Jeremy, don't you?
Depends if the victim is Jewish or not..

Jeremy Corbyn has said ISIS bride Shamima Begum must be brought back to the UK where she should receive state “support”

Outside the Jihadi vote which belongs to Labour anyway, I can't see that playing well with the electorate
Our lass is visiting her mate so I'm on my own tonight. So dinner came from the chippy, specifically Sam round the corner, who happens to be a Kurdish Turk. He has a telly in his shop tuned to BBC News 24.

The screen changes to Our Jezza and his comments about Miss Begun.

Sam: "That man hasn't a f***ing clue."
Me: "There should be a Hellfire missile with her name on it."
Sam: "Are you after a bloody discount?"

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
But?... what?... But?...

How can he think this is going to go down well in any way shape or form? It's like he's walking along, and he spies a massive puddle of bad news and disastrous PR, yells "Hold my beer!"
I thought the **** was teetotal too...

I refer the honourable members to my post 35,183 on page 1760.*
He just can’t help himself can he.
*Apologies if bad form to do so

You forgot to mention lobbing someone off a building because you don't agree with their sexual orientation.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

This wont play out well for Corbyn and Labour. Been watching this with interest and the two woman concerned have been subjected to some right old shite. The criteria for the lawsuits is some one with more than 500 followers so not sad no mark nutters and they are looking for around a grand a piece.

I expect more than a few labour member's names to be revealed.

The lawyer is an absolute shark, he bankrupted Katie Hopkins amongst others.

Rachel Riley and Tracy Ann Oberman to take legal action after Twitter abuse

The Countdown presenter Rachel Riley and former EastEnders actor Tracy Ann Oberman are preparing legal action against up to 70 individuals for tweets relating to their campaign against antisemitism in the Labour party, according to the pair’s lawyer.