Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I wonder what, or even if, the Co-op Labour lot are thinking, or even planning. Will they separate too, and take the splitters under their wing?
That'd be a swine for Labour wouldn't it. 'Co-op Labour' and 'Labour' on the same ballot paper.

While I never liked (and I certainly didn't like his politics much) Kinnock he did at least appear to have a real fire and passion and at least, in what he said, he cared for real about the people.
Corbyn just looks and feels like a dangerous dogmatic tosspot with an obsession for looking out for anti British interests.
Yes he has the ‘The enemy of my enemy is my friend’ attitude without any kind of moral filter. He then seems surprised when his choices rebound on him and bite him in the arse. Nothing but a student radical and always wil be.

I never get how the left can bang on about the miners while zealously embracing green ideology that wants to put miners out of work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Standard issue leftie cognitive dissonance. Nothing to see here, move along now...

How long will it take for Wiki to close entries on it's pages about the gang of 8 due to incorrect and nasty entries being made.

How long will it take for Wiki to close entries on it's pages about the gang of 8 due to incorrect and nasty entries being made.
Seems fairly balanced as I type, and I like the majority the group's professed aims. Evidence-led policies, as distinct from those governed by ideologies, appeal to me very much; staying in Europe less so.

Seems fairly balanced as I type, and I like the majority the group's professed aims. Evidence-led policies, as distinct from those governed by ideologies, appeal to me very much; staying in Europe less so.
I was thinking more along the lines of Momentum adding comments to their individual pages on how nice they are and that they like puppies and children. Comments in The Conary should be fun too.

I am no Remoaner but there has to be a place for a 'back to Europe/Reverse UKIP' party, and I don't think the Limp Dem's and Uncle Vince plus the bat mad Greens fit the bill?

My other half was looking up Corbyn last night as I said I thought he was pretentious about how he named his cat.

She looked something up that I had never heard before.
I may probably be the last person on ARRSE to know, but I was surprised how many times he has been married, and very surprised that his 'lover' Diane Abbott had gone to his house and had a showdown with his wife!

It is a bit odd. Labour are talking about calling for the "independents" to stand in by-elections after withdrawing from the party. But I have seen no significant call from the same party for a by-election in that black criminal's Peterborough constituency, even though they have expelled her from the party.
The usual story, hold whites to account but tread carefully when it is black.
The Labour party has got itself into a corner with its clientele. By nurturing and patronizing the massive and concentrated Muslim voters in the cities it cannot reconcile this with representation for our Jewish communities. And now they are unable to extricate themselves.
No one in the media will broach this subject. It is "haram"
By failing to represent everyone equally and nurture British values of fairness and tolerance they have helped to establish irreconcilable attitudes, particularly within the immigrant community.

My other half was looking up Corbyn last night as I said I thought he was pretentious about how he named his cat.

I may probably be the last person on ARRSE to know, but I was surprised how many times he has been married, and very surprised that his 'lover' Diane Abbott had gone to his house and had a showdown with his wife!

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd not heard this before but it doesn't surprise me two reasons.

One is Abbott's inflated sense of self-entitlement, and the other is that, with her maths and ability to ignore things that don't agree with her world view, she probably thought that she was the only one in his life.

It is a bit odd. Labour are talking about calling for the "independents" to stand in by-elections after withdrawing from the party. But I have seen no significant call from the same party for a by-election in that black criminal's Peterborough constituency, even though they have expelled her from the party.
The usual story, hold whites to account but tread carefully when it is black.
The Labour party has got itself into a corner with its clientele. By nurturing and patronizing the massive and concentrated Muslim voters in the cities it cannot reconcile this with representation for our Jewish communities. And now they are unable to extricate themselves.
No one in the media will broach this subject. It is "haram"
By failing to represent everyone equally and nurture British values of fairness and tolerance they have helped to establish irreconcilable attitudes, particularly within the immigrant community.
I don’t think that in the case of the independents it’s a racial matter, necessarily. I think it’s just the usual double standard, in the sense that the seven are now ‘out’. The Peterborough MP is merely conveniently forgotten when the point is being made about the ‘need’ for by-elections. It's not that she's necessarily getting preferential treatment because of ethnicity. She'd be a convenient 'forget' in this case even if she were white - or anything else, for that matter.

Last edited:

The rumble in the Islington jungle? :)