Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

We all know that McDonnell et al will only listen to those who are like minded
I don't need to look it up. It's where I'm from.

The point, which should be obvious, is that 4000 jobs (including support) is hardly likely to influence HMG policy.

As I said not too long ago. Would you like a link?
It’s all about the many not the few. ;)

I suspect it also has a bit to do with the new free trade agreement between Japan and the EU. No need for Japanese car manufacturers to have factories inside the EU to avoid import duties any more. Expect to see a fair bit of retrenchment as Japanese manufacturers consolidate their operations back in Japan rather than paying to ship parts and finished products all over the world.
Which is also good for German and French car exports to Japan!

Another Labour MP has just resigned from the party !

Another Labour MP has just resigned from the party !
He's lost another one? There's careless!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Until she resigned Joan Ryan MP was chair of the Labour friends of Israel group.

I wonder what she may be unhappy about with Labour or Corbyn.
Any ideas anyone :)

Wowser, check out what she has said, its strong stuff !

Until she resigned Joan Ryan MP was chair of the Labour friends of Israel group.

I wonder what she may be unhappy about with Labour or Corbyn.
Any ideas anyone :)
she hates the colour red?

Excellent idea! Took a look at Kate's Twitter account and found this retweet from Salman Anwar who spotted a post from Young Labour before it was deleted...

View attachment 378707

Screenshot of the tweet attached for those that don't have twitter access.
Different Kate, the one that lost Maddie

While I never liked (and I certainly didn't like his politics much) Kinnock he did at least appear to have a real fire and passion and at least, in what he said, he cared for real about the people.
Corbyn just looks and feels like a dangerous dogmatic tosspot with an obsession for looking out for anti British interests.