Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Just heard Kinnock Jr on the R4 Westminster Hour say 'the Labour Party is the greatest force for good in the history of British politics'.
He must be partaking of a large quantity of very fine post-prandial brandy.
(I wouldn't waste a good Armagnac on him.)

Just heard Kinnock Jr on the R4 Westminster Hour say 'the Labour Party is the greatest force for good in the history of British politics'.
Nah, he's just a cnut.

Could be a by-election comming to a valley soon.

Will the party that thinks it will have a landslide if a GE is called want to bring it forward?

Or will it be a test of what people really think of him?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
To anbectentbhe is correct. Just look at conditions for the working man/poor 100 years ago and where we are just now. It is the Labour Party that has been behind much of that change.

However, like the Unions, Labour has lost its way and no longer is the supporter of the working man to the same degree. They are, IMO, more the Party for the benefits class. Not only that but many of their MPs are not exactly from working class backgrounds. To be fair though, that has been a fact of the Labour Party since it's inception.

So, to sum up, Kinnock is partly correct, but the Party is past the sell-by date.