Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Oh my what a lot of revisionists there are on this thread.
Here one for you to digest
My Father and Mother both served in WW2 as did 2 of my mums sisters, 2 of my dads sisters and 1 of his brothers. As did the Queen.
So where was the illustration Mrs T during this time?
Oh yes scuttled of to university where she learnt how to put air in ice-cream. She said later that she would have joined up, but the yellow stripe down her back stopped a uniform from fitting.
Gutless spineless LMF.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
My Father and Mother both served in WW2 as did 2 of my mums sisters, 2 of my dads sisters and 1 of his brothers. As did the Queen.
Oh yes scuttled of to university where she learnt how to put air in ice-cream. She said later that she would have joined up, but the yellow stripe down her back stopped a uniform from fitting.
Gutless spineless LMF.
I going to be charitable and assume you are not being serious here.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
No perfectly serious, look it up, check her age during WW2 and where SHE was during that time, it wasn’t anywhere within 1,000 miles of the front line.
No, she was at Oxford studying for a Chemistry degree. The National Service Act laid down that women needed to be 20 years old to be called up. By the time she was old enough to sign up, therefore, it was already late 1945 and the war was over.

No perfectly serious, look it up, check her age during WW2 and where SHE was during that time, it wasn’t anywhere within 1,000 miles of the front line.
Ah! As serious as your 'fact' that it was Maggie closed down your dream job working down the pits. The proven facts, as posted by several on here, with links, was that Wilson closed more than twice as many pits.

You are, I fear, a troll. Not a very good one either. Onto ignore for you dear child.

Gutless spineless LMF.
Born 1925 she would have been 14 when the second World war broke out, 19 when it ended. A child prodigy??

At school in Grantham?

My father avoided the war too. By dint of being born in 1933. The coward!!!

I bet you dodged service in the First World War by claiming to not have been old enough.

You make me sick.
If I tell you I wear first world war medals every November 11th, despite being born in the fifties, does that make you sicker?

;-)

Draft dodging Old Contemptable walt.

(I assume they are a relative's medals? Not just ones you stole from an old man because they were shiny).
Paternal Grandfather's. My cousin has maternal grandfather's.

Not only that but she ordered the Yeomanry to especially target the women and children. You won't see it written down anywhere but everyone knows it who isn't a fascist Tory-loving fact-checker.
Too right, mate. And don’t get me started on that yellow tw*t Charlie Upham, another Tory toff if ever I seen one. Where was he during Passchendaele, eh? Skulking in a classroom in New Zealand, thousands of miles from the front, that’s where! OK, so he won a couple of VCs during WW2, but still ... the spineless bastard.