Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Enjoy it while it lasts... If Mrs May's 'the only deal is my deal' is rejected on Tuesday there will be no medicines available for anybody at any price, never mind by way of free prescriptions.

Those who do not perish in endless and never moving traffic jams and those who do not die of starvation (no food you see) will die horribly through a total lack of life preserving medication.

Make the most of your free prescriptions. Medicines will be rarer than smiling remainers.
Funny that a friend of mine who works in a senior management role within a pharmaceutical company seems to think otherwise.
They will simply source from the UK than Europe as the only reason they buy from there is cost and it’s not that much cheaper either....

Funny that. Two of the top ten biggest factories for generic drugs in Europe are less than ten miles from the sofa I am currently sat on. And when I'm at work less than five miles. All the articles and talk about medication being impossible to get because of Brexit prior to Christmas were for the most part bollocks. The ones I saw listed in one particular article were the ones pharmacies always ran short of around this time of year.
Funny that a friend of mine who works in a senior management role within a pharmaceutical company seems to think otherwise.
They will simply source from the UK than Europe as the only reason they buy from there is cost and it’s not that much cheaper either....
it really was a tongue in cheek remark... people perishing in unmoving traffic jams should have been a clue.

Merely a regurgitation of a project fear projection.

Funny that. Two of the top ten biggest factories for generic drugs in Europe are less than ten miles from the sofa I am currently sat on..
Guessing you live near Hayes, whole industrial estate filled with Pharma companies.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Which means at least 2 large estates manufacturing pharma in the UK :)
At least. One of the biggest physical exports from the UK is pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical precursors. One of the biggest non-financial exports of intellectual property we produce is pharmaceuticals R&D related.

At least. One of the biggest physical exports from the UK is pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical precursors. One of the biggest non-financial exports of intellectual property we produce is pharmaceuticals R&D related.
But but but Brexit!!!!

There is a (very small) part of me that wishes this lot get their wish, so they can experience at first hand just how bad it will be if Jeremy and his ilk ever get their hands on the levers of power. Especially all those under the age of thirty who believe he is the Messiah.
Then I look at the shambles of the Tory Party and realise we truly are up shit creek without a paddle.
Dangerous times indeed.