Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

You think wrong. I live in Warrington and working in Runcorn.
Which means at least 2 large estates manufacturing pharma in the UK :)

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
At least. One of the biggest physical exports from the UK is pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical precursors. One of the biggest non-financial exports of intellectual property we produce is pharmaceuticals R&D related.

At least. One of the biggest physical exports from the UK is pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical precursors. One of the biggest non-financial exports of intellectual property we produce is pharmaceuticals R&D related.
But but but Brexit!!!!

Not forgetting the ones just (barely) over the Welsh border in North Wales

Not forgetting the ones just (barely) over the Welsh border in North Wales
Last I heard Wales was still part of the UK ;-)

Last I heard Wales was still part of the UK ;-)
And still likely to be for a very long time, unless hell freezes over an Plaid ever lead the Welsh assembly

There is a (very small) part of me that wishes this lot get their wish, so they can experience at first hand just how bad it will be if Jeremy and his ilk ever get their hands on the levers of power. Especially all those under the age of thirty who believe he is the Messiah.
Then I look at the shambles of the Tory Party and realise we truly are up shit creek without a paddle.
Dangerous times indeed.

The Labour Party under Corbyn, McDonnall and Momemtum Marxist swabs are and will move the Labour Party to the same place it ended up when Michael Foot was party Leader. (good riddance) - the Party as it is constituted at the moment is an election cluster f**k!

Latest Threads