Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

And playing to Labours core demographic...

Much as I think he's a bit of belter, most religions have a negative view of sausage jockeys.

Much as I think he's a bit of belter, most religions have a negative view of sausage jockeys.
Which rather makes a mockery of Labour the inclusive party being so pally with Muslims, would I be so bold as to suggest they care very little about the LG issue when it comes to large troughs of voters and seats.

Which rather makes a mockery of Labour the inclusive party being so pally with Muslims, would I be so bold as to suggest they care very little about the LG issue when it comes to large troughs of voters and seats.
Not really any different from other politicians and religious groups though.

Shades of Carl Sargeant with the handling of the allegations

Suspended for over 12 months, never been interviewed by Labour about the complaints, and internal emails showing the party was stalling over taking any action leaving them in limbo
A cynic would think that perhaps he was left in Limbo so he would resign

Thus enabling them to lose a problem Jew but take the sting out the tale by pointing to the fact hes a dirty sex pest - Trial by media ensuring unproven allegations are solid facts

Not really any different from other politicians and religious groups though.
Indeed, the interesting thing will be when a group of Muslim MPs get together and say enough we now represent ourselves, how many Muslim MPs do we have, over represented by % me thinks.

A cynic would think that perhaps he was left in Limbo so he would resign

Thus enabling them to lose a problem Jew but take the sting out the tale by pointing to the fact hes a dirty sex pest - Trial by media ensuring unproven allegations are solid facts
Seems a tactic used the Sheffield MP Jarod was handed the rope, refused so he was finally pushed.

Isn't he still an MP now albeit technically an independent
He is an independent, his seat to be contested by bigger guns than he, so he clings on getting as much dosh as he can be fore being kicked in to the long grass with a payoff and pension.

"O'Mara has never asked an oral question, and made his maiden speech on 24 July 2018, the day before the start of the summer recess"

He does not hold surgeries, his Sheffield Hallam constituents are voiceless, unrepresented, well done Labour, in you rush to be inclusive you imposed a complete waste upon us, not the first.

He is an independent, his seat to be contested by bigger guns than he, so he clings on getting as much dosh as he can be fore being kicked in to the long grass with a payoff and pension.

"O'Mara has never asked an oral question, and made his maiden speech on 24 July 2018, the day before the start of the summer recess"

He does not hold surgeries, his Sheffield Hallam constituents are voiceless, unrepresented, well done Labour, in you rush to be inclusive you imposed a complete waste upon us, not the first.
No one was forced to vote for him.

That's more than all the Liberal Democrats in parliament, and would make them 4th after the SNP
Ah but would they unite? They are split by political leanings, ethnicity, background, sect, etc.

Ah but would they unite? They are split by political leanings, ethnicity, background, sect, etc.
Thats the thing Galloway has tried it with his party whose name escapes, however once collectively will/would Muslims vote for a party that had their interests at heart.

I live in solid Labour constituency which voted by a fair margin to leave the EU. Our sitting MP is Jenny Chapman who I have discovered is now the Shadow Brexit Secretary. I have emailed her twice in the last week to ask if she has sold out her constituents for a ministerial appointment, strangely I have had no reply to either query...

I live in solid Labour constituency which voted by a fair margin to leave the EU. Our sitting MP is Jenny Chapman who I have discovered is now the Shadow Brexit Secretary. I have emailed her twice in the last week to ask if she has sold out her constituents for a ministerial appointment, strangely I have had no reply to either query...
She will have you arrested for harassment soon, I joke not.