Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Thing is though, he was right about her and... he should have shrugged his shoulders and said “fair one...just calling a spade a spade”...thus diverting the outrage to a slightly different angle.

He would have made himself a hero to the Left and quite possibly some on the Right if he'd stood by his words. Instead his first instinct is to lie, deny and run away - a very revealing moment I thought.

It's like hollywood, the suspension of disbelief because reality would indicate that you have been conned.
Quite, this is Jezzbollah the man who claims to be ushering in a new kinder gentler politics

The same Jezbollah who ‘mansplained’ to the Prime Minister on International Women’s Day, called for women only train carriages, and has a Shadow Chancellor who called a female MP a ‘bitch’ and said she should be lynched

Kinder gentler politics indeed

OK. And, indeed, it could be argued that JC's comment was justified.

But how can anyone then actually believe a man who very publicly denies mouthing "stupid woman" when it is patently obvious that he did so?

And vote for him?
To be fair to Jeremy Corbyn (and this is the ONLY time I will ever say that!), he has known Diane Abbot for a very long time and is therefore ACTUALLY quite well qualified to make comments about stupid women.

dozens who are comfortable with "Dozy Black Bitch" suddenly outraged by "stupid woman" comment to a ******* stupid woman.......
It’s really not what he said, it’s that he said it all !! It demonstrates a lack of self control, a lack of respect for his colleagues and an underlying hint of mysoginy. It also says a lot about his view of other people’s opinions.

Add to that his acton afterwards is dishonest and junvenile, in short a complete lack of integrity.

The concept of integrity would bear some explanation to most of the left as recent court events have demonstrated.

I understand that this week was supposed to be his rise to power, through his toy town grasp of politics, but really !

When the “I” newspaper has an editorial accusing him of “crayoning” its time for a little reflection.

YM

Last edited:

ugly

LE
He would have made himself a hero to the Left and quite possibly some on the Right if he'd stood by his words. Instead his first instinct is to lie, deny and run away - a very revealing moment I thought.
Been damned for all eternity for telling the truth in Parliament!

Jeremy has made it obvious that he is even more stupid than the woman he is calling stupid.

TMPM 1 - 0 Jezbollah

It’s really not what he said, it’s that he said it all !! It demonstrates a lack of self control, a lack of respect for his colleagues and an underlying hint of mysoginy. It also says a lot about his view of other people’s opinions.

Add to that his acton afterwards is dishonest and junvenile, in short a complete lack of integrity.

The concept of integrity would bear some explanation to most of the left as recent court events have demonstrated.

I understand that this week was supposed to be his rise to power, through his toy town grasp of politics, but really !

When the “I” newspaper has an editorial accusing him of “crayoning” its time for a little reflection.

YM
In short, and because it's the leader of a far left wing Labour party, you could say he is lacking class :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Being one of the millionaire marxists in Islington, he's more chattering class than working class
He is not working class as he has never worked in a 'proper' job! He has been a politician/activist all his days. He wouldn't recognise a working environment if it was printed out to him. Working class, my Arrse!

As Guido pointed out, the level of excitement on Labour benches when Cameron trotted out the "Calm down dear" line has set the tone.

The Tories' faux outrage at Corbyn's ill-tempered comment is merely a reflection of that.

Check my record - I ******* loathe Corbyn and the majority of his front-bench but he was being accurate in the use of both "stupid" and "woman" - had he owned the comment it would have all died down quickly - it is the backpeddling and denial that are the pertinent points here. He has showed his true colours, yet again.

Oh how I wish he could be caught out saying "Bloody stupid Jews" or "Check out the baps on that biatch". Perhaps an anti-Corbyn newspaper could employ a lip-reader to go back over everything he has ever spoken on camera to see what little clangers he has dropped - I bet there are millions.

More bad news for Jezzbollah

Labour MP Ivan Lewis has quit the party over Jeremy Corbyn's failure to tackle antisemitism in its ranks, saying he could not reconcile his "Jewish identity with current Labour politics".

Mr Lewis, the veteran Jewish MP for Bury South, attacked Mr Corbyn's hostility to Israel, saying the Labour leader should be "honest and acknowledge your preference is that there should only be a state of Palestine".

He also claimed Mr Corbyn fired him as a shadow minister in September 2015 by text message, after Mr Lewis sought a meeting with him to discuss antisemitism.

"It is for others to determine whether you are antisemitic but what is absolutely clear is that you and (Mr Corbyn's spokesman) Seamus Milne do not believe in the right of the Jewish people to self-determination in their own state," Mr Lewis wrote.

"This is different to your view on the right to self-determination in for every other minority community...

"All too often you have been unwilling to condemn those whose hatred of Israel becomes Jew hatred. This is incompatible with being a lifelong campaigner against racism."

Last edited:
Who is Ivan Lewis? Another no mark labour MP.

And playing to Labours core demographic...

Guido can reveal that London Mayor Sadiq Khan spoke on Sunday at a Christmas event hosted by a highly controversial church which discriminates against gay people and is embroiled in a paedophilia cover-up. The deeply evangelical Hillsong Church, founded in Australia, has a policy of actively excluding gay people from roles within the church, with founder Brian Houston explaining:
“Hillsong Church welcomes ALL people but does not affirm all lifestyles. Put clearly, we do not affirm a gay lifestyle and because of this we do not knowingly have actively gay people in positions of leadership, either paid or unpaid.”

Mr Lewis is or was suspended for sexual allegations towards a young woman, not the first time I believe.

Of course he is a traitorous Blarite Jew in Corbyns world so lets move on.

Mr Lewis is or was suspended for sexual allegations towards a young woman, not the first time I believe.

Of course he is a traitorous Blarite Jew in Corbyns world so lets move on.
Shades of Carl Sargeant with the handling of the allegations

Suspended for over 12 months, never been interviewed by Labour about the complaints, and internal emails showing the party was stalling over taking any action leaving them in limbo