Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

What does that mean?

It's a shithole, and has nothing to recommend it. Are you suggesting it wouldn't be a shithole if they elected a conservative MP?
As you know it’s a shite hole served well by a token Labour black woman whos soul interest seem to be giving her drug dealing son a job, so no improvement their then. Tories in that part of the world unlikely, so maybe the locals will vote indie.

Vote someone who will try to achieve something locally, sod big parties, vote for change.

It was reported some time back that her son was employed despite his record. It was of course a simple case of racism then... as of course it is now in this latest smear that has unfortunately meant her resignation.

As you know it’s a shite hole served well by a token Labour black woman whos soul interest seem to be giving her drug dealing son a job, so no improvement their then. Tories in that part of the world unlikely, so maybe the locals will vote indie.

Vote someone who will try to achieve something locally, sod big parties, vote for change.
The GI Jo fanboy identifies with shit-holes and has great sympathy for those who have been racially suppressed and discriminated against.

Quote from the Old Boy in the HoC this evening :

his House will make its decision next Tuesday," he said. "I hope and expect this House will reject that deal.

"At that point, the government has lost the confidence of the House. Either they have to get a better deal from the EU or give way to those who will."

Has he eaten a box of the famous Glastonbury mushrooms sent to him by his chum Eavis? If TM falls the EU/Brux/Berlin will know that they can effect regime change in London now as well as Rome and Athens any time they want. Those who can get a better deal, what, Kier and Wiskers ? The EU will have them with their morning croissant and send them off with a flea in their ears. probably let down his bike tyres while he is rambling at the meeting.

Last edited:
So f*cking what? It's a moment to show respect for the dead not a f*cking fashion show.

I didn't even bother wearing a tie. When did the dead start giving a shit what you wear?
I don't suppose that the dead would give a **** about graffiti being sprayed on the Cenotaph, or people pissing on war memorials neither but that doesn't make it okay does it?

I don't suppose that the dead would give a **** about graffiti being sprayed on the Cenotaph, or people pissing on war memorials neither but that doesn't make it okay does it?
Criminal damage is (unsurprisingly) a criminal offence as is urinating in public.

I forget, what law does what coat you wear come under?

Criminal damage is (unsurprisingly) a criminal offence as is urinating in public.

I forget, what law does what coat you wear come under?
It doesn't obviously. The point that I'm making is that people (quite rightly IMHO) expect a certain standard of conduct and dress on Remembrance Day.

It was reported some time back that her son was employed despite his record. It was of course a simple case of racism then... as of course it is now in this latest smear that has unfortunately meant her resignation.
That and having written to the trial judge asking for leniency for her poor wee boy, despite previous claims that she was unaware of the case until after he was given a community sentence on 19 October.

Of course it's racism, Babylon is rotten to da core innit blud

#blackdrugdealersmumslivesmatter

I see her mum has just been elevated by Corbyn to the House of Lords. Martha Osamor, 78, and mother of Labour MP who s just has just resigned from the Shadow Cabinet after lying over her son’s drugs conviction has been sworn in as a peer yesterday.

Baroness Osamor, barred from standing for Labour in the 1980s because of her hard-Left views, now can claim a tax-free daily attendance allowance of £305, which apparently averages around £22,000 per member per year.

He really does love em our Jem. Started with Abbot and has just kept on trucking.

I see her mum has just been elevated by Corbyn to the House of Lords. Martha Osamor, 78, and mother of Labour MP who s just has just resigned from the Shadow Cabinet after lying over her son’s drugs conviction has been sworn in as a peer yesterday.

Baroness Osamor, barred from standing for Labour in the 1980s because of her hard-Left views, now can claim a tax-free daily attendance allowance of £305, which apparently averages around £22,000 per member per year.

He really does love em our Jem. Started with Abbot and has just kept on trucking.
So what has she done to get a seat in the lords?

It appears that if you are sufficiently against the institutions you wish abolished, your mates with sufficient influence will get you into them... to destroy from within.

That at least is the theory.

Problem is, once they get in they like it so much they simply stay there, fat dumb and happy.

Problem is, once they get in they like it so much they simply stay there, fat dumb and happy.
An image of John Prescott has just flashed up in my head! :smile: