Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

But will we get the Boundary changes or will they be spiked like last time?

No

Proposed Boundary changes are being decried as Tory Gerrymandering outraged howls will see them dropped as they were last time

Pointing out these changes proposed b the independent boundary commission are pretty much the same as the ones proposed by same commission since Blair took office and thus not incorporating them was Labour Gerrymandering falls or that by making constituencies as close in size as possible and thus everyones vote has the same weight is more democratic will if you are lucky fall on deaf ears- elsewise expect to be lectured as to why undemocratic actions are ok if it keeps the Tories out - because that's better for democracy.

No

Proposed Boundary changes are being decried as Tory Gerrymandering outraged howls will see them dropped as they were last time

Pointing out these changes proposed b the independent boundary commission are pretty much the same as the ones proposed by same commission since Blair took office and thus not incorporating them was Labour Gerrymandering falls or that by making constituencies as close in size as possible and thus everyones vote has the same weight is more democratic will if you are lucky fall on deaf ears- elsewise expect to be lectured as to why undemocratic actions are ok if it keeps the Tories out - because that's better for democracy.
I don't want to seem as if I'm liking the content of the above - which I don't, I just happen to agree with the poster's opinion on the subject.

Rather surprising, despite PMTM desperate attempts to surrender sovereignty she still isn't losing votes yet

Its the "Fear of Corbyn" syndrome that is keeping the Cons at 40%. I watched something on TV about it recently.

Labour must know this, wonder why they dont get rid of the lunatic?

Its the "Fear of Corbyn" syndrome that is keeping the Cons at 40%. I watched something on TV about it recently.

Labour must know this, wonder why they dont get rid of the lunatic?
Yes, but how? With Momentum cocooning him and crushing any hint of dissent, he's dug in deeper than a Bradford benefits claimant.

Referring back to the concerns of 'attire at the Centopah / was it appropriate reminded me of this article in our favorite tabloid.....it could have been worse and he could have been wearing what this griveing lass will be wearing.

Woman asks for advice after husband brands black wrap dress ‘too much’ for funeral | Daily Mail Online

Has his goodself gone quiet on the Ukraine front? I have not read nor seen anything from him or his merry band? No opinions no comments ....unless I have not been watching the news closely?

Cheers

Attachments

Referring back to the concerns of 'attire at the Centopah / was it appropriate reminded me of this article in our favorite tabloid.....it could have been worse and he could have been wearing what this griveing lass will be wearing.

Woman asks for advice after husband brands black wrap dress ‘too much’ for funeral | Daily Mail Online

Has his goodself gone quiet on the Ukraine front? I have not read nor seen anything from him or his merry band? No opinions no comments ....unless I have not been watching the news closely?

Cheers
Bit early for the turps isn't it?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Problem is Labour want to replace Corbyn with someone more left wing, electability doesn't seem to be their focus
Someone more Left than Corbyn????????????????????????????????????????

Under what stone could such slime exist?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
No

IIRC it was the Lib Dems in the LORDS who binned the last attempt. Lib DEMS indeed!

IIRC it was the Lib Dems in the LORDS who binned the last attempt. Lib DEMS indeed!
C0FFF733-D679-48B2-895D-F4ACB7BBBC2E.jpeg

It was under this twat’s direction they renaged on the deal with the Tories.
The man was and remains a snake and a slime ball. Facebook is welcome to him!

With low grade material such as this occupying the Opposition front bench, it's no wonder the current Government have survived for so long:

"A Labour frontbencher has quit her role to "support family" after events surrounding her son's drugs conviction.

Shadow International Development Secretary Kate Osamor stepped down weeks after she was reported to Parliament's standards watchdog. . . ."

Kate Osamor resigns as shadow minister

Aww. That's nice-a supportive mum rallying to support her misguided son.

Except:

"Her son Ishmael Osamor admitted in October to having £2,500-worth of drugs at Bestival in Dorset last year."

Oh. Not exactly a 10 quid wrap, then.

And there's more:

"Ms Osamor's "integrity" was questioned when she continued to employ her son as a communications officer after he resigned as a local councillor . . . "

As usual, JC has nailed it:

"Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn thanked Ms Osamor for bringing "a new dimension" to her role as a shadow minister "by committing Labour to tackling global inequality as well as poverty".

True dat, Jeremy: why, by himself Ishmael has secured employment for at least 6 impoverished mules.

As might be expected, Guido has a take on it:

Kate Osamor Archives - Guido Fawkes

I think the final nail was her offer to smash some Jurno in the head with a bat for asking her about the fact she had written to the judge asking for leniency despite her saying she was unaware of her sons impending court case when appointing him as her 50K jobsworth.

The two over lap considerably.

From a recent article:
“When Conservative MP Anne-Marie Trevelyan referred Osamor to the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards, she denied the wrongdoing and called the referral politically motivated “. :roll:
She sounds a right piece of work and yet another example of how far the general quality of our ‘honourable members’ has fallen. She represents the London constituency of Edmonton. I have absolutely no idea of the demographics in that area, but I can hazard a guess.
5F38D644-7F13-4FDB-A6AB-4B638E23CDFF.jpeg