Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

When can we expect to hear the conference solution to all things troublesome from the sweet lips of Miss Abbot! Is she down to speak, or will Jeremy not let her?
She turns 65 on Thursday (though she probably doesn’t know it yet). Her birthday often coincides with Labour’s loonyfest, and she always expects fawning congratulations from the roomful of (other) morons, even to the extent of waiting in stony silence till they cotton on - yes, she really is that modest and self-effacing.

But the conference ends on Wednesday, I believe, so we can expect the grisly ritual then. Maybe, as a trip down DDR Memory Lane, she and Jeremy will indulge in a spot of backstage dialectical materialism, or whatever a Stalinist shag is called these days. Sooner him than me, Comrades.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
She turns 65 on Thursday (though she probably doesn’t know it yet). Her birthday often coincides with Labour’s loonyfest, and she always expects fawning congratulations from the roomful of (other) morons, even to the extent of waiting in stony silence till they cotton on - yes, she really is that modest and self-effacing.

But the conference ends on Wednesday, I believe, so we can expect the grisly ritual then. Maybe, as a trip down DDR Memory Lane, she and Jeremy will indulge in a spot of backstage dialectical materialism, or whatever a Stalinist shag is called these days. Sooner him than me, Comrades.
для Родины!

It's what she's used to. Unswerving adulation that would make the Kim dynasty in North Korea weep with envy. Perhaps this year she'll round off her career Tommy Cooper style by dying on stage.

So long as Jez takes precautions and ties a rope round his ankles he'll be OK. Jeremy, if you're reading this mate, courage mon brave.

I am reminded of a cr@p naval joke:-

I lost my watch in there.

Was it a Rolex?

No. Two senior rates, four leading seamen and half a dozen ABs.

It is ARRSE without the humour.

And rude words.
Ah is that why I failed my last interview? They looked at my CV and said, "this doesn't actually tell us what you've done". "I thought it was alarmingly indiscreet" was an apparently unhelpful reply. Knobs.

I see it is going well over at Liverpool.NNot sure how asking questions is harassing people, but I suppose enemies of the people have no right to ask anything.

Love the Palestinian flag on his lanyard...

Union boss Len McClusky pulled away after row over Labour’s anti-Semitism with Jewish activists

Ah is that why I failed my last interview? They looked at my CV and said, "this doesn't actually tell us what you've done". "I thought it was alarmingly indiscreet" was an apparently unhelpful reply. Knobs.

I see it is going well over at Liverpool.NNot sure how asking questions is harassing people, but I suppose enemies of the people have no right to ask anything.

Love the Palestinian flag on his lanyard...

Union boss Len McClusky pulled away after row over Labour’s anti-Semitism with Jewish activists
Poor Len, those bastard right wing joo's showing him up like that. It's persecution that is!

You are unlikely to end up somewhere hot and sandy surrounded by people who want to kill you, I'm guessing.
Where do you the think the comrades will base the re-education Gulags?

Still, better than Sennybridge.

When can we expect to hear the conference solution to all things troublesome from the sweet lips of Miss Abbot! Is she down to speak, or will Jeremy not let her?
I hope she does speak.
There's shag all decent comedy programmes on TV at the moment.

Nothing wrong with a bit of 'bouncy castle riding'!

We have The Chuckle Sisters on this afternoon @ 14:45. Although with Abbots' record, 14:45, may be 27:98.

It's looks as if Abbot is being chaperoned by Lady Nugee.

1537862610451.png