• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Anyway it's all true. When we are in power we are going to round you all up and have you shot.

#Helm, I'm shooting you first.
Well I hope your aim is more accurate than your comments or you may need a pallet load of ammo to achieve your aim.

Hello Baggers, you really do come across as a defeatist, Surely you can see that?
Brexit is self defeating, so this isn't surprising.

Back on topic, i'm convinced that brexit will put Corbyn in No10 at the next GE. He's been doing a good job of fence sitting thus far

Anyway it's all true. When we are in power we are going to round you all up and have you shot.

#Helm, I'm shooting you first.
I assume from that you are a Labour supporter.

When can we expect to hear the conference solution to all things troublesome from the sweet lips of Miss Abbot! Is she down to speak, or will Jeremy not let her?
She is counting down the minutes to her turn. See the problem?

Is the Labour party conference some alternate weekly outing for the mentally ill?

However, it appears our education champion may not be all he claims

The "By any means" lying ********s. Pretend teachers, ex NHS union rep "nurses", the list goes on. Political officer status, power and privileges at any price. As Jimmy Reid said "Power corrupts; Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Brexit is self defeating, so this isn't surprising.

Back on topic, i'm convinced that brexit will put Corbyn in No10 at the next GE. He's been doing a good job of fence sitting thus far
Before they even start to campaign the whole lot of them should be marched, Corbyn at the head in quick time and in three ranks into Auschwitz, and there to be briefed and to learn what persecution can can do to a people. There are bigger problems in this country ( Recent Brexit included) besides Jews, and much of the former caused by Blair and Brown with an unnecessary war and extravagance. .

Last edited:
Yeah whatever. Are they murdering you now?

Now it's just billions of Islamic cnuts you have to worry about.
You do realise British soldiers have been murdered by Irish republican terrorists since the good Friday agreement.

However, I admire your "whatever" reply because that really deflects from the fact your hero supported those who murdered members of the armed forces.

Just like we saw with Trump? Thank **** he's a **** on Twitter or people would have **** all to complain about.