Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Here's a surprise. (Poll reveals Corbyn support fading away) Tim Bale, professor of politics at Queen Mary University of London has come up with the following figures: "... the average age of those who joined the Labour Party after 2015 to be 54, and the most common age of this cohort to be 66. A survey in 2017 of all members showed the average age to be 57 and the most common age to be 70. "
Counter-intuitive, no?

Shadow equalities minister Dawn Butler unveiled the policy at the party's Women's Conference in Liverpool.
Labour have a conference for women? Is that women only, or only women and the alphabet soup brigade or all welcome? Is this another previously undetected Labour schism? And whilst we're at it I object to the cultural appropriation of the words "Shadow" and "Dawn" in the previous statement.

Capture  999.PNG

" Don't you concern yourself Jeremy.
I am but the first.
There are more Pods ready to replace all the other unbelievers
."

Capture 222.PNG

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
untitled.png

Meanwhile the tory party now gets more money from dead members than living ones :p

Look mate, you need to stop reading what Corbyn and his mates put out.

They Don't.

The final paragraph of the 12-point document stated that a future Labour Government should “Disband MI5 and special police squads, disarm the police.”

But a photograph later emerged of Mr McDonnell smiling and posing with what appeared to be the document. A spokesperson for Mr McDonnell then said he was unaware of the exact nature of the “demands” in the letter.

“John posed in good faith to stand with a copy of what he thought were the principles he signed up to and not the demands which he had never seen before yesterday,” he said.

“To reiterate John does not share these views. Only this week he has called for additional funding for the security services to support them in their vital work in defending our country.”
John McDonnell insists he did not read leaflet he signed calling for MI5 to be disbanded

Thing is, this was in English not Arabic. You can't run the "oh, whose grave was That?" Defence.

Don't get me wrong, the Conservatives are tools who have ignored the rise in crime which doesn't suit them.

The Labour front brench are blind to the real world and who would ignore the threat from their chums in Russia or other hostile states.

I'd like to live in a world of no borders, rivers of chocolate and unicorns - but the Roman writer Virgil was right

Harsh necessity, and the newness of my kingdom, force me to do such things and to guard my frontiers everywhere.

On seeing the 'professor' introduction to that I made a bet with myself: *Goldsmiths*. I won.
You're screwed after the election.

For daring to question Comrade Professor of Bias studies, the People will settle their account.

Look mate, you need to stop reading what Corbyn and his mates put out.

They Don't.

John McDonnell insists he did not read leaflet he signed calling for MI5 to be disbanded

Thing is, this was in English not Arabic. You can't run the "oh, whose grave was That?" Defence.

Don't get me wrong, the Conservatives are tools who have ignored the rise in crime which doesn't suit them.

The Labour front brench are blind to the real world and who would ignore the threat from their chums in Russia or other hostile states.

I'd like to live in a world of no borders, rivers of chocolate and unicorns - but the Roman writer Virgil was right
You mean a man who signs documents without reading them or understanding their contents is fit to be Chancellor of the Exchequer?

FFS!!!!!!

First of what I am sure will be many entertaining moments.

How dare some one remind people an MP is supposed to represent everyone in their patch, not just the ideologically pure.