• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Seems Corbyn advocated a boycott of Arsenal FC as they were sponsored by a company advertising holidays to Israel, Corbyn is a huge fan or so he claims of Arsenal.

What a tool, club comes before all else, his fanboys are having a hard time spinning this one.

Hard to believe that lop-sided, jug-eared misery with a receding chin was an example of the "master race" isn't it?
A lot of people think a WW2 German uniform makes anyone look good...

A lot of people think a WW2 German uniform makes anyone look good...

The are still better dressed (and probably slimmer) than those in the RAF regt.

Seems Corbyn advocated a boycott of Arsenal FC as they were sponsored by a company advertising holidays to Israel, Corbyn is a huge fan or so he claims of Arsenal.

What a tool, club comes before all else, his fanboys are having a hard time spinning this one.
As it only took 12 years for that breaking news to come to light I doubt anyone cares.

Hard to believe that lop-sided, jug-eared misery with a receding chin was an example of the "master race" isn't it?
That's the thing though. These 'monsters' weren't 6ft, blonde haired, blue eyed, aryan super men. They were social inadequates, and psychopaths.

My bold... I love the way people think that it was the ancient Greeks that started democracy. However when you look at that supposed Democratic society, you will see that it was far from what most people today think of as Democracy. Only the FREE male non slaves could vote, Women & slaves had NO say in politics . from Wiki.. "It is difficult to estimate the number of slaves in ancient Greece, given the lack of a precise census and variations in definitions during that era. It is certain that Athens had the largest slave population, with as many as 80,000 in the 6th and 5th centuries BC,[44] on average three or four slaves per household. In the 5th century BC, Thucydides remarked on the desertion of 20,890 slaves during the war of Decelea, mostly tradesmen. The lowest estimate, of 20,000 slaves, during the time of Demosthenes,[48] corresponds to one slave per family. Between 317 BC and 307 BC, the tyrant Demetrius Phalereus ordered[49] a general census of Attica, which arrived at the following figures: 21,000 citizens, 10,000 metics and 400,000 slaves "
Democracy had to start somewhere.

..anyone in Tunbridge Wells see the Corbyn Interview on BBC Local news?

Given the present "problems" maybe he should switch his loyalty to Spurs. "Some of my best friends are...."