Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Non of these stories about Corbyn will have any effect, he has promised the faithful a land of milk and honey with free/cheap housing, renationalised industry and increased benefits all paid for by taxing the toffs and borrowing trillions.

I have just see the clip of two Corbyn supporters claiming he has won the Nobel Peace prize, thick as mince wanting the messiah deliver free stuff.

"a hand gesture linked to Muslim movement branded 'counter to British values and democracy'. That will be why he did it then; he hates British values and democracy.

Unfortunately, he's turned into a bit of a Teflon Don. None of this will be enough to unseat him. He'll lie about his reasons for doing so (no doubt the above photo was him practicing the Star Trek Vulcan Salute), his supporters will claim its all one big conspiracy, and he'll go on.
Has Corbyn ever shown any solidarity with the British people, values, traditions and way of life?

Just asking...

@rgjbloke please explain to Wasteofrations why you support Labour.
I doubt anybody will ever get to the bottom of Corbyn's alleged links to a number of organisations that I think are to say the least, borderline terrorist or worse. Corbyn has been consistent in saying though that people must talk to people particularly when lives are at risk. I also don't think people should believe everything that's printed in the press. I can smell an election coming in the not too distant future and it would suit the Conservatives to see Corbyn's name dragged through the mud prior to an election. It's also telling that despite the DUP's links to terrorist factions in Northern Ireland, this government is happy to do business with the DUP to keep themselves in power.

I support the Labour Party because I believe in fair and equitable treatment for everybody. Opportunity is still even today is still remarkably restricted and this government finds every way possible to place the financial burden of the country on the less well off while the rich and the multi national corporations get away year after year with immense tax breaks while earning billions from this country.

I want a decent health service, something we all pay for, and I want it fit for purpose. This government is running it down and privatising large parts of it so their friends can take even more profits from the public purse. I also want a first class education service where children receive all the resources they need to learn and young people have the opportunity to attain higher education without landing themselves in huge debt.

I also want a government that will encourage investment in the UK that will create better paid work with decent conditions such as holiday pay and sick pay. I think that the fact many youngsters only opportunity of employment in many places is to work at their local supermarkets filling shelves is something of a tragedy.

This government and the Conservatives in general don't want those things. They want to keep the status quo where the rich get richer and the less wealth off are just a large pool of people to be used as they see fit such as taxing them heavily to protect the wealth of the rich.

I also find it ironic that somebody can say that they don't see how a serving soldier or an ex soldier can vote for Corbyn when the Conservatives have slashed the armed forces to a bare minimum. We are almost on the verge of become solely, a uk territorial defence force with a very limited ability to protect our overseas interests.

All this despite have the fifth biggest economy in the world allegedly!

The Labour Party is an organisation that anybody can join. It's not an exclusive club. If people don't like the way things are going, they can always sign up and have a say. That goes for the Conservatives as well. You can sit at home and gripe or even post your views about how terrible they all are on an anonymous military orientated website but the only way to really make a difference is to get in there and tell them what you think.

That's why I'm a Labour supporter and that's why I will always vote Labour.

I doubt anybody will ever get to the bottom of Corbyn's alleged links to a number of organisations that I think are to say the least, borderline terrorist or worse. Corbyn has been consistent in saying though that people must talk to people particularly when lives are at risk. I also don't think people should believe everything that's printed in the press. I can smell an election coming in the not too distant future and it would suit the Conservatives to see Corbyn's name dragged through the mud prior to an election. It's also telling that despite the DUP's links to terrorist factions in Northern Ireland, this government is happy to do business with the DUP to keep themselves in power.

I support the Labour Party because I believe in fair and equitable treatment for everybody. Opportunity is still even today is still remarkably restricted and this government finds every way possible to place the financial burden of the country on the less well off while the rich and the multi national corporations get away year after year with immense tax breaks while earning billions from this country.

I want a decent health service, something we all pay for, and I want it fit for purpose. This government is running it down and privatising large parts of it so their friends can take even more profits from the public purse. I also want a first class education service where children receive all the resources they need to learn and young people have the opportunity to attain higher education without landing themselves in huge debt.

I also want a government that will encourage investment in the UK that will create better paid work with decent conditions such as holiday pay and sick pay. I think that the fact many youngsters only opportunity of employment in many places is to work at their local supermarkets filling shelves is something of a tragedy.

This government and the Conservatives in general don't want those things. They want to keep the status quo where the rich get richer and the less wealth off are just a large pool of people to be used as they see fit such as taxing them heavily to protect the wealth of the rich.

I also find it ironic that somebody can say that they don't see how a serving soldier or an ex soldier can vote for Corbyn when the Conservatives have slashed the armed forces to a bare minimum. We are almost on the verge of become solely, a uk territorial defence force with a very limited ability to protect our overseas interests.

The Labour Party is an organisation that anybody can join. It's not an exclusive club. If people don't like the way things are going, they can always sign up and have a say. That goes for the Conservatives as well. You can sit at home and gripe or even post your views about how terrible they all are on an anonymous military orientated website but the only way to really make a difference is to get in there and tell them what you think.

So many contradictions in there concerning 'today's' Labour party, I don't know where to start.

There's so much wishful thinking & plain error in that statement to make it almost a parody of a Labour Party political Broadcast, or statement by St Corbyn of Islington.

Corbyn has been consistent in saying though that people must talk to people particularly when lives are at risk.
That's pretty much what Bill Clinton said when he became involved in the Northern Ireland Peace Process. Bill even invited Gerry Adams to the White House for talks. Bill didn't fly over to Belfast to lay a wreath on Bobby Sands' grave.

In other news, I hear Black September have claimed responsibility for yesterday's attack in Westminster. Apparently it was an assassination attempt on Jeremy. The Jew-castrating, terrorist b@stards feel that Jez is bringing their organisation into disrepute by hanging about at their conferences and memorial events.

Corbyn has been consistent in saying though that people must talk to people particularly when lives are at risk. I also don't think people should believe everything that's printed in the press. I can smell an election coming in the not too distant future and it would suit the Conservatives to see Corbyn's name dragged through the mud prior to an election.
He only ever seem to talk to one side though. He was always up the IRA arse not the UVF.

While the press might have it in for him, a picture with him holding a wreath near a terrorists grave is pretty damming.

There are millions of British people (voters) who are totally fckuing thick. This is how Blair got voted into power despite giving in to terrorism. My great hope is that these fckuing millions do not make up the majority, As for corbyn if I ever get the chance to meet him in person I will spit between his eyes regardless of consequence. BTW I vote labour locally as they get things done but that slimebag and his cronies can only benefit the country by commiting suicide or being kicked to death.

Some bloke reported on that wreath laying visit in the Morning Star - check out the author.

PALESTINE UNITED
As RGJbloke said, you cant believe everything you read in the press, doubtless the conservatives planted that story.

Some bloke reported on that wreath laying visit in the Morning Star - check out the author.

PALESTINE UNITED
The primary task of any government is to look after its own people. Corbyn is incapable of any such understanding.

Last edited: