Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

The really sad thing for the UK at the minute is that with Corbyn and Labour completely on the ropes the Govt should be easily able to call a snap election and gain a vast majority - sadly, for the electorate, they have Theresa May in charge and it really isn't clear who would win between the terrorist loving, jew hating, incompetent, anti-UK, traitor on one hand and the incompetent, gutless, easily led, socially inep, lying, scheming, back stabbing, traitoress on the other!
Fixed that for you.

Most of them are too young to remember "The Troubles"
History is incredibly badly taught in schools.
Cant blame it all on the young, several people on here will vote for him. RGJbloke served in NI and still supports Labour.

The really sad thing for the UK at the minute is that with Corbyn and Labour completely on the ropes the Govt should be easily able to call a snap election and gain a vast majority - sadly, for the Govt, they have Teresa May in charge and it really isn't clear who would win between the terrorist loving, jew hating, incompetent, anti-UK, traitor on one hand and the incompetent, gutless, easily led, socially inep, lying, scheming, back stabbing, traitoress on the other!
I’m inclined to agree with one proviso, could they please remember what the election is for rather than actually fighting two disparate campaigns on different planets..... like 2016. May called it for a mandate on Europe, Corbyn decided to ignore that completely

Where would ARRSE be without Edmund Blackadder and The Life of Brian?
Where would the Army be? There would be a lot less cunning plans.
Cant blame it all on the young, several people on here will vote for him. RGJbloke served in NI and still supports Labour.
I've said it before,I'll say it again.
I don't know how any serving or ex soldier could possibly want to see Comrade Cob in No10.

I don't know how any serving or ex soldier could possibly want to see Comrade Cob in No10.
@rgjbloke please explain to Wasteofrations why you support Labour.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

There are plenty. Just because someone has served in the army does not make them automatically anti Corbyn. Although I suspect most would agree with you.

Oh, I am not sure. A tastefully mounted head on a plinth May act as a reminder to the denizens of that place that upsetting the “plebs” could be somewhat terminal.

Two women supporters in a Sky News vox pop this evening, telling the reporter that their hero won the Nobel Peace Prize last year, and even trying to 'correct' him when he told them they were wrong. They seem to have had difficulty in distinguishing Corbyn from Obama (understandable up to a point, I suppose, as both are utter tossers). It would be amusing in other circumstances, but primitive, ingrained stupidity of this sort, to be found in the mouths of gormless millions, could yet put the traitor into No 10. Churchill's (putative) quote is as relevant as ever:

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.

Last edited:
@Dredd,
When @Electromagnetic posted, that story was not on the BBC website (I checked when I saw his post), and as he posted at 1457hrs, it is unlikely that he had the means to hear the 1800hrs news at that time. ;)
Fairy nuff. My point was that the post started with a veiled criticism that the two main news outlets weren't considering it top news at that time but the implication was that the MSM was deliberately ignoring it as it did not meet their lefty-liberal agenda, which was not the case. Just a longer flash to bang. Must say I was surprised that it made the radio news at all, rather than just be a side article on the website, so obviously the BBC still consider MP (alleged) impropriety to be sufficiently newsworthy. And correctly so.

Looks like there is a limitless supply of Corbyn extremist/terrorist interactions:
Photo emerges of Corbyn making hand gesture linked to controversial Muslim movement | Daily Mail Online
New controversy for Corbyn as photo emerges of him making hand gesture linked to Muslim movement branded 'counter to British values and democracy'
View attachment 346299

Its unbelievable he's still in post!
"a hand gesture linked to Muslim movement branded 'counter to British values and democracy'. That will be why he did it then; he hates British values and democracy.

Unfortunately, he's turned into a bit of a Teflon Don. None of this will be enough to unseat him. He'll lie about his reasons for doing so (no doubt the above photo was him practicing the Star Trek Vulcan Salute), his supporters will claim its all one big conspiracy, and he'll go on.

As Dennis knows as does Labour who have also pumped out this line of defence, the graves that Corbyn visited are those of Salah Khalaf, who founded Black September; Fakhri al-Omari, a key aide of Khalaf’s, and Hayel Abdel-Hamid, PLO chief of security. They were the organisers of the massacre, not the actual terrorists who carried it out. They were killed in Tunis, hence their graves being in Tunisia and visited by Corbyn.

This is absoulute lies by Skinner and the Labour Press office and for the party of opposition quite disgusting, approaching Trump levels of bollox.

Salah Khalaf - Wikipedia

"a hand gesture linked to Muslim movement branded 'counter to British values and democracy'. That will be why he did it then; he hates British values and democracy.

Unfortunately, he's turned into a bit of a Teflon Don. None of this will be enough to unseat him. He'll lie about his reasons for doing so (no doubt the above photo was him practicing the Star Trek Vulcan Salute), his supporters will claim its all one big conspiracy, and he'll go on.
It won't unseat him or even dent his reputation, particularly with the loyal following of the new messiah but it will stop him in his tracks every time he is interviewed. This will be the item (and others like it) that comes up everytime he is trying to talk about housing or the NHS.

How long they will drip drip this will be interesting and I am sure that JC and his team are racking their memories to find out any incidents or appearances that will be more harmful or grab the news cycle. A photo op from 10 years ago with someone who latter turns out to be an ISIS leader? He has stood on platforms with lots of unsavory people and he can't be in peace negotiations with all of them.