Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I cant believe im white knighting Corbyn
But
Is it possible if the memorial isn't in English hes been duped into standing before another memorial without knowing what it is - In which case it may be fair to say he didn't willingly take part.
It is possible but would show a horrendous lack of judgement. Some might argue that such a lack of judgement makes him unsuitable to lead the country.

Don't hear much about Seumus these days, but he is definitely on-message as well which is why jezza picked him.

Jezza could get away with that excuse. Leader of HM Loyal Opposition can't.
He will though, a considerable amount of people still vote for his party despite his support for the Fenian cnuts who murdered British citizens, do you think any of them care what he thinks about the Israeli killers?

He will though, a considerable amount of people still vote for his party despite his support for the Fenian cnuts who murdered British citizens, do you think any of them care what he thinks about the Israeli killers?
Most of them are too young to remember "The Troubles"
History is incredibly badly taught in schools.

Don't hear much about Seumus these days, but he is definitely on-message as well which is why jezza picked him.
You think Corbyn picked Milne?
How quaint.
It's clear to me that Corbyn has been the lefts sock for the last 40 years and Seamus is the current puppet master.

He was only on the list for the leadership to make up the numbers,no one actually thought he would win. However,all the old trots from the 70's and 80's,and the right on lefty students thought differently.
I did, the best £3 I ever spent!

2A315BC3-483A-4F07-937B-312EE82C3CB5.jpeg

I’ll just leave this here!

I cant believe im white knighting Corbyn
But
Is it possible if the memorial isn't in English hes been duped into standing before another memorial without knowing what it is - In which case it may be fair to say he didn't willingly take part.
No, it isn’t. He also admitted laying the wreath in an interview a couple of years ago to ‘commemorate those killed by Mossad’. He knew exactly who and what they were.

Pro Corbin news feed Skwawkbox.org has already condemned it as false news with pictures and adoring fans comments to back it up.

This comment made I smile.
(Apologies for screenshot)
Screenshot_20180813-193127.jpg

One thing that is important, but has been missed/not deemed newsworthy (for whatever reason), is Corbyn joining in an Islamic prayer while at the 'wreath laying' ceremony. For a non-Muslim to join in an Islamic prayer is deeply offensive to Muslims. Why did Corbyn think it would be ok? Would he join in Jewish prayers? Would he join in Catholic prayers? The man is a complete fraudster and its disgraceful that he is in running to be the next PM of the UK.

One thing that is important, but has been missed/not deemed newsworthy (for whatever reason), is Corbyn joining in an Islamic prayer while at the 'wreath laying' ceremony. For a non-Muslim to join in an Islamic prayer is deeply offensive to Muslims. Why did Corbyn think it would be ok? Would he join in Jewish prayers? Would he join in Catholic prayers? The man is a complete fraudster and its disgraceful that he is in running to be the next PM of the UK.
The answer to that is that Corbyn has converted to Islam, think on that.

A bit like he's been mistaken over murals and so on?

I'd really suggest that he ought to do more research and generally be more careful. I wouldn't, for example, want someone with the deductive and analytical powers of Trump as this country's PM. We'd get that if Swampy got into Number 10. He's hardly an academic.

Corbyn has always cocked a snook at 'The Establishment'. He has made an industry, from the back benches, of going against this country on principle. He, in his right-on way, knew exactly what he was doing - as is evidenced by his previous comments about commemorating those 'murdered by Mossad'.

The dead people weren't innocents. Unlike, say, those killed at Omagh 20 years ago. Did Jezza make a suitable comment about that, or did I miss that?

Last edited:
The dead people weren't innocents. Unlike, say, those killed at Omaha 20 years ago. Did Jezza make a suitable comment about that, or did I miss that?
Are we talking a beach 74 yrs ago, or is your predictive text being vindictive?

Much as I think Corbyn is a cünt who is a traitor at heart whose deepest wish is to destroy the UK, the bit I've put into bold font is complete bollócks. Non-Muslims are very welcome to attend prayers in mosques and anywhere else where Muslims are holding a prayer: I have done so myself on quite a few occasions.

Much as I think Corbyn is a cünt who is a traitor at heart whose deepest wish is to destroy the UK, the bit I've put into bold font is complete bollócks. Non-Muslims are very welcome to attend prayers in mosques and anywhere else where Muslims are holding a prayer: I have done so myself on quite a few occasions.
I've lived and worked in Islamic countries continuously for 12 years and my experiences are at odds with your comments. I have also attended many Islamic prayers/ceremonies, but at no point have I ever 'taken part'. They would take ire at me for raising my hands or bowing to Mecca. I'm not a Muslim. And neither is Saint Jezza and he should stop acting like one.

Edited to add: there is an important distinction to be made between attending an Islamic prayer, and taking part. Jezza took part, and for that, in my experience, was crossing a line that would be offensive to the many, many Moslems I know. My Girlfriend is Muslim, she would never expect me to take part in any Islamic prayers. And I know that her family feel the same.

Last edited: