Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

One thing that is important, but has been missed/not deemed newsworthy (for whatever reason), is Corbyn joining in an Islamic prayer while at the 'wreath laying' ceremony. For a non-Muslim to join in an Islamic prayer is deeply offensive to Muslims. Why did Corbyn think it would be ok? Would he join in Jewish prayers? Would he join in Catholic prayers? The man is a complete fraudster and its disgraceful that he is in running to be the next PM of the UK.
Much as I think Corbyn is a cünt who is a traitor at heart whose deepest wish is to destroy the UK, the bit I've put into bold font is complete bollócks. Non-Muslims are very welcome to attend prayers in mosques and anywhere else where Muslims are holding a prayer: I have done so myself on quite a few occasions.

Much as I think Corbyn is a cünt who is a traitor at heart whose deepest wish is to destroy the UK, the bit I've put into bold font is complete bollócks. Non-Muslims are very welcome to attend prayers in mosques and anywhere else where Muslims are holding a prayer: I have done so myself on quite a few occasions.
I've lived and worked in Islamic countries continuously for 12 years and my experiences are at odds with your comments. I have also attended many Islamic prayers/ceremonies, but at no point have I ever 'taken part'. They would take ire at me for raising my hands or bowing to Mecca. I'm not a Muslim. And neither is Saint Jezza and he should stop acting like one.

Edited to add: there is an important distinction to be made between attending an Islamic prayer, and taking part. Jezza took part, and for that, in my experience, was crossing a line that would be offensive to the many, many Moslems I know. My Girlfriend is Muslim, she would never expect me to take part in any Islamic prayers. And I know that her family feel the same.

Last edited:
The answer to that is that Corbyn has converted to Islam, think on that.
No he hasn’t, he’s just very thick and about the only bit of his story that makes sense is that he was just copying the gestures to fit in. He’ll have had little idea of what was going on in that sense, he’s a rather naive and stupid man.

I've lived and worked in Islamic countries continuously for 12 years and my experiences are at odds with your comments. I have also attended many Islamic prayers/ceremonies, but at no point have I ever 'taken part'. They would take ire at me for raising my hands or bowing to Mecca. I'm not a Muslim. And neither is Saint Jezza and he should stop acting like one.
I bow to your experience, however Muslims in Uzbekistan, Niger, Mali, Mauritania, Egypt, Morocco and the UK have invited me in to join them in prayers. I wasn't a stranger to these people so perhaps that had an influence.

No he hasn’t, he’s just very thick and about the only bit of his story that makes sense is that he was just copying the gestures to fit in. He’ll have had little idea of what was going on in that sense, he’s a rather naive and stupid man.
About right. But then being from a solidly middle-class background as he is, he’s spent life shielded from reality. He doesn’t see that his ‘friends’ see him as nothing more than a useful gull.

Corbyn has always cocked a snook at 'The Establishment'. He has made an industry, from the back benches, of going against this country on principle. He, in his right-on way, knew exactly what he was doing - as is evidenced by his previous comments about commemorating those 'murdered by Mossad'.
I think that's the point. As far as I'm aware this event took place before Corbyn was selected for the leadership. He has spent his entire career in protest about everything (think Monty Python's Judean popular front) He has always been and still is, that annoying student who always thought they were right on and trendy, jumping on every protest bandwagon that came along.
When this sort of behaviour is confined to a University campus it is harmless (and indeed funny) and the vast majority grow up and get on with their lives. When this sort of behaviour is carried out by the leader of Her Majesty's (loyal?) opposition, it is dangerous. Corbyn is out of his depth politically and couldn't run a bath without instructions. The real danger is who is pulling the strings. McDonnell and Milne are the real problem.

How's about this then .....

" The Great Corbyn Conundrum "

Let's invite Jezza to a wreath laying at the National Arboretum for all the British Army victims of Jewish terrorism in the last days of our Mandate in Palestine in the 40's .

The very fact that it's gone from blank denial to "what about Saudi Arabia then?" and "nobody has ever been killed by a wreath" from reliable but not particularly useful idiots like Owen the boy Jones show there is a huge and not easily resolved problem.

And it is simply put: outside the lefty filter bubble when it comes to a GE rather than showings in heavily manipulated polls, he is a vast guaranteed vote loser.

No mention on BBC or Sky of today's Old Baily appearance:

Labour MP in the Dock at the Old Bailey Today -

"UPDATE: Fiona and Festus have both pleaded not guilty. The trial is set for set for 12th November."

Meanwhile Jezza is in the news and has admitted attending the commemeration of the murderers of Israeli athletes. Faiza Shaheen said “Well there isn’t actually evidence to say that he went.”

Labour Parliamentary Candidate: It's Not a Fact That Killing Jewish Athletes is an Anti-Semitism Issue -
In your desperation to do down the BBC, you obviously missed this article on the website:

MP denies lying about speeding

And may not have heard it on the prime time 6 o' clock news on Radio 4.

The very fact that it's gone from blank denial to "what about Saudi Arabia then?" and "nobody has ever been killed by a wreath" from reliable but not particularly useful idiots like Owen the boy Jones show there is a huge and not easily resolved problem.

And it is simply put: outside the lefty filter bubble when it comes to a GE rather than showings in heavily manipulated polls, he is a vast guaranteed vote loser.
Just think , in about 15 years Owen will be the leader of the Labour Party .
No wonder this country is in the state it's in .

I think that's the point. As far as I'm aware this event took place before Corbyn was selected for the leadership. He has spent his entire career in protest about everything (think Monty Python's Judean popular front) He has always been and still is, that annoying student who always thought they were right on and trendy, jumping on every protest bandwagon that came along.
When this sort of behaviour is confined to a University campus it is harmless (and indeed funny) and the vast majority grow up and get on with their lives. When this sort of behaviour is carried out by the leader of Her Majesty's (loyal?) opposition, it is dangerous. Corbyn is out of his depth politically and couldn't run a bath without instructions. The real danger is who is pulling the strings. McDonnell and Milne are the real problem.
Indeed, he’s the adult version of Rick from the Young Ones.

In your desperation to do down the BBC, you obviously missed this article on the website:

MP denies lying about speeding

And may not have heard it on the prime time 6 o' clock news on Radio 4.
@Dredd,
When @Electromagnetic posted, that story was not on the BBC website (I checked when I saw his post), and as he posted at 1457hrs, it is unlikely that he had the means to hear the 1800hrs news at that time. ;)

According to the Daily Express , it's almost mandatory for primary school kids these days , and even the police .