Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

JRM is a last gasp and would be electoral poison at any future GE.
I don't know about that, even the tory-hating harridan Jess Phillips said she couldn't help liking him.
And on top of that he has a very anti-politician habit of actually answering questions clearly ( a miracle in itself) and without clarting his answer in buzzword sauce ( as sure an indicator of mendacity as you will find anywhere).

Last edited:
In the event that a Major Political Party like Labour actually did 'disappear' , what would replace them do you think. The advent of another Centrist Party seems illogical given the Liberals occupy that position ,which could leave a Conservative Party without any Opposition what so ever. Whilst lots of people think that would be good ,destruction of the main Opposition Party could lead who knows where. Can't really see it myself ,so suck it up Labour may have the next Govt for 5-10 years but the Tory's will take over again in time, unless the Liberals rise again. That is British Political history mainly 2 terms and then all change but no matter what ,the sun will still rise and bears will still defecate in the woods.........
I don’t think there is ‘another’ party to challenge the establishment. U

In his book The Road to Serfdom, Friedrich Hayek asserts that the economic freedom of capitalism is a requisite of political freedom.

He argues that the market mechanism is the only way of deciding what to produce and how to distribute the items without using coercion.

Ergo capitalism is the only path to freedom for the working class, all other paths lead to tyranny

What we need is a party with capitalism at it's core for monetary parties and socially liberal in it's attitude to individual freedoms
Which is ironic, as Hayek's work inspired the new right in Thatcher and Reagan (for example)

But they were economically liberal and socially conservative.

I don't know about that, even the tory-hating harridan Jess Phillips said she couldn't help liking him.
And on top of that he has a very anti-politician habit of actually answering questions clearly ( a miracle in itself) and without clarting his answer in buzzword sauce ( as sure an indicator of mendacity as you will find anywhere).
He's another demagogue, albeit with a privileged education and a command of Latin

I'm not a supporter of social policies 50-100 out of date.

JRM is a last gasp and would be electoral poison at any future GE.
Nowhere did I say JRM was my preferred choice, though I'd like to know what you think his political beliefs are, rather than regurgitating the dog toffee produced by the agenda driven media.

I'm missing the irony, as I thought that was what lokiuk was highlighting.
I just find the opposition of monetary liberalism and social conservatism ironic.

He's another demagogue, albeit with a privileged education and a command of Latin
Are you hard of hearing or just hard of thinking?
I admire the fact that you are marketing your clown skills on multiple threads (very capitalist of you), however, you are in dire need of new material.
Edited to add. I have just looked at the definition of demagogue, just to be sure like, and I stand by my accusation of clown.
Just to close down a possible line of response...I have no fear of clowns per se, well not the ones who only have a red nose anyway, clownery sometimes spreads to the brain though, as Bronn knew.

Last edited:
Labour has got to solve antisemitism issue, says Eddie Izzard
The Labour Party is losing a perception argument according to Izzard.

Let me see now: Jezza's bessies with Hezbollah and never misses a chance to wind up the Jews… the Jewish community and most of the wider public sense he's anti-Semitic.
Perception argument Lost.
The wider public don't really give a shit about the Jews so its doubtful Corbyn cares to much.

You and your other anti-Semitic friends keep spouting that crap.
When the **** have the British public given a shit about the Jews? Read some ******* history.
800 years ago they were hoofed out of the country for 3 centuries, we only "remembered" Jews are so fantastically great after world war 2 and that lasted only as long as it took the future Israelis to murder British soldiers.

Britain's last anti-Jewish riots

The majority of the UK dont care what Labours opinion on the Jews are, its just a convenient stick to beat Corbyn with.

Labour no more represent the working men and women of this country and the utter distillation of this was that twat message of a white van plus England flag by some fat bint.
I appreciate that was a few years ago.
They haven't got any better.

As opposed to Labour who seem to be keen to offer a final solution

I was referring to the aforementioned politicians solutions for brexit.

As for your post above, apart from the dreadful turn of phrase, I can't see why there shouldn't be a 2 state solution