Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Did the old boy attend London Pride last week?
I think it's clear that his party couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery so I doubt he would have gone to Fullers!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Edit: just for you, the 'White Walker' reference is from Game of Thrones: The White Walkers are an ancient race of humanoid ice creatures who come from the Far North . . . oh, forget it!
Well there is why I did not pick up on it, I have never watched GoT, but I get it now. Ha, ha! :rolleyes:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I have been watching Daily Politics and various other news and political discussion programme and nearly every MP stands up and says something like "The people of my constituency are for/against/don't know ........" about brexit. My question therefore is how many of you have been contacted by your MP, been to a meeting they have held on this, spoken to them on the street/in the pub and given their views?

I have attended a public meeting with my MP ( Labour) about GP services and after the meeting I tried to raise brexit with him. Not interested, not even see my website or contact me later, just a blank!

So are these MPs really bluffing it when they talk about their constituents?

Last edited:
I have been watching Daily Politics and various other news and political discussion programme and nearly every MP stands up and says something like "The people of my constituency are for/against/don't know ........" about brexit. My question therefore is how many of you have been contacted by your MP, been to a meeting they have held on this, spoken to them on the street/in the pub and given their views?

I have sent to a public meeting with my about GP services run by my mom (Labour) and after the meeting I tried to raise brexit with him. Not interested, not even see my website or contact me later, just a blank!

So are these MPs really bluffing it when they talk about their constituents?
My MP knows exactly where I stand on Brexit, as I make damn' sure she does, frequently.

I think what they generally mean is "those few constituents who actually get in touch, rather than piss & moan on Facearrse", or more likely "I made it up to suit what my own/my main donors/the suppliers of lucrative directorships want me to say".