Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

There was a meeting of European Left Wing leaders in Holland (I was in Amsterdam last week) when interviewed following the meeting Jezza was extremely abrupt with a leading Dutch political interviewer

I have to say that the talk on the Netherlands TV channels that night was how rude was the Labour Leader....
They don't realise you're not supposed to ask Dear Leader anything but pre arranged questions

You will go on ze list....

There was a meeting of European Left Wing leaders in Holland (I was in Amsterdam last week) when interviewed following the meeting Jezza was extremely abrupt with a leading Dutch political interviewer

I have to say that the talk on the Netherlands TV channels that night was how rude was the Labour Leader....
he really is an irritable cantankerous old man who hates being questioned or not getting his own way.

he really is an irritable cantankerous old man who hates being questioned or not getting his own way.
He rather reminds me of this poster.
3cb5de3473270c4c385bc3d0f4299e3d.jpg

I am told the Russian reads "Stalin is thinking of us all in the Kremlin".

Yes, that was the problem for millions.

I find Corbyn's "Uncle Joe" act makes me nervous.

So? What's your problem with that? Eh? Eh?

Did the old boy attend London Pride last week?
I think it's clear that his party couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery so I doubt he would have gone to Fullers!