Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

You debase yourself with this kind of crap.

Are you 12 years old?
You laugh but I remember playing some online shooter recently, and someone was effing and blinding in chat and annoying people. Someone piped up what are you 12 or something, stop acting like a kid

No Im 11 came the reply

Then everyone went on about what kind of parent lets their child play a violent game

You laugh but I remember playing some online shooter recently, and someone was effing and blinding in chat and annoying people. Someone piped up what are you 12 or something, stop acting like a kid

No Im 11 came the reply

Then everyone went on about what kind of parent lets their child play a violent game
Are you nonce hunting on the side?

Apart from:-
Bird in the stripey red off-the-shoulder top;
Bloke in the Under Armour baseball cap and orange Hi-Viz jacket;
Bloke immediately beyond him with glasses and blue shirt, facing away from the camera;
Bloke in the (Burberry?) cap behind the jerk in the orange glasses at the end of the bar.
Hiv-Viz man - paid security?
Bird in red stripe - cant see much of her to decide!
Give you the other two - well in the background though.

The Great Helmsman already has that one covered: The People's Bank (People's QE).

Remember that one? Here's a reminder:

Corbyn's QE for the people jeopardises the Bank of England's independence

Even the Guardian thought the idea was shite.
The Bank has never been independent.

In theory, the Bank of England Act means that the Bank can't print money and hand it to the government. During Labour's last QE wheeze, Gordon Brown got around this by employing merchant banks in the City to act as middle men. The Bank created the money out of thin air. The cash was given to merchant banks. The banks used the cash to buy government bonds, handing the money straight to Gordon and giving the bonds to the Bank.

Last time I looked, Britain's single biggest creditor was the Bank of England. Might as well rename it the Bank of Zimbabwe.

The Bank has never been independent.

In theory, the Bank of England Act means that the Bank can't print money and hand it to the government. During Labour's last QE wheeze, Gordon Brown got around this by employing merchant banks in the City to act as middle men. The Bank created the money out of thin air. The cash was given to merchant banks. The banks used the cash to buy government bonds, handing the money straight to Gordon and giving the bonds to the Bank.

Last time I looked, Britain's single biggest creditor was the Bank of England. Might as well rename it the Bank of Zimbabwe.
Ah, yes-Old Woggle Eye.

He was a card, an' no mistake. A right laugh, come Meat Raffle Night.