Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Can we not get dmb barred from crayoning all over this thread please.
Lets have a few more minutes of taking the piss out of his many lies.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Can we not get dmb barred from crayoning all over this thread please.
You might want to take a look at exactly who does all the crayoning, fella!

I post something on-subject and up pop all the shitstreaks with their drivel.

MsG

MsG
Why did you lie about your mother Bugsy?

Juba the Sniper -- by "Bugsy7"

I'm a British Army-trained weapons instructor who likes to keep abreast of developments in the field.
I'm also a picture restorer with a positive passion for the subject. Am I an "art nut"?
In addition, I speak five languages. Am I a "language nut"?

Wow, 29 Field Ambulance must have been hard b'stards

Carrying on from my last post: I've also had a cabby with a Dragunov (but with a Schmidt & Bender 'scope). I regularly achieved 2 MOA at 500 metres with reloaded ammo. It's a really nice weapon and the kick is about the same as a 30.06.

Can anyone else smell burning?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah, Dorky_Boy! You just can't help yourself, can you? Do you know why I got banned? Of course you don't! All you're interested in is finding "proof" that you're "better" than me and convincing others of it. On the other hand, you don't seem to be able to really convince yourself, for you go on and on about it. What is it that makes you feel so inferior, Dorky? Is that why you continually boast about your alleged "achievements"?

Oh, don't forget the "proof", eh? Y'know, Camorra, Olympic sprinter and all that.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG

Ah, Dorky_Boy! You just can't help yourself, can you? Do you know why I got banned? Of course you don't! All you're interested in is finding "proof" that you're "better" than me and convincing others of it. On the other hand, you don't seem to be able to really convince yourself, for you go on and on about it. What is it that makes you feel so inferior, Dorky? Is that why you continually boast about your alleged "achievements"?

Oh, don't forget the "proof", eh? Y'know, Camorra, Olympic sprinter and all that.:smile::smile::smile:

MsG
Why you got banned is utterly irrelevant to the discussion.
The proof that you are a lying bullsh!tter fantasist is clear for all to see.
Unfortunately (for you) you can't delete or edit posts on Urban75 like you can on here so your lies are there for all to see forever.
If you are a qualified British Army weapons instructor then I am Arnold Schwarzenegger

MsG
Were you happy with the proof I provided about your mother?

Did she die of the shame from having a compulsive liar as a son?

Unfortunately (for you) you can't delete or edit posts on Urban75 like you can on here so your lies are there for all to see forever.
If you are a qualified British Army weapons instructor then I am Arnold Schwarzenegger
He was banned at least twice from urban75

Search Results | urban75 forums

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

MsG
You posted bollocks and when asked several times failed to provide proof to back it, but nice try at playing the martyr. Like everything else, however, you failed miserably.

And an utter classic Bogsy bullsh!t error here:

One example: The Windscale fire: Windscale is now called Sellafield and in October 1957 one of the reactors caught fire. This was exactly the same type of reactor as used in Chernobyl. Three-quarters of the graphite blocks were ablaze and they had two possibilities; try to extinguish it with carbon dioxide or with sea-water. They tried both and risked a hydrogen explosion that would have taken out most of Cumbria. But it was only in the late Eighties that this not unimportant news was released. You can read about it here:

Sellafield was a Graphite Moderated Reactor of primitive design with horizontal fuel rods.
Chernobyl was also graphite moderated but that's where the similarity ends. the Russian RBMK reactor was a completely different design. Graphite moderation was a common method for controlling reactors in the 50s/60s, but it's a bit like comparing the boiler on Stephenson's Rocket with an Admiralty 3 drum type. Both are multi-tube boilers but of completely different designs.

For info: Sellafield are one of my customers.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Weak, Dorky_Boy! Very weak. Just because you can't provide any credible evidence that I claimed to have cleared the Camorra out of my alleged "patch", or any proof at all that I claimed to be an Olympic sprinter, you fall back on the old "deleted" number. I've never deleted any of my posts on ARRSE, so if you go looking for proof of your lies, you should be able to find it. Funny that there's nothing there, innit? I wonder why.

As an aside: I was banned from that website because I was supporting convoy_cock and his mate Rigger with their book: "Picking up the Brass". Now go and check on that to see if it's true.

MsG

With respect to my previous post. This is in no way to be taken that I believe for a single moment that a certain sanitaeter was ever a weapon training instructor. In fact, if he served when he said he did, he was not allowed near weapons.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Weak, Dorky_Boy! Very weak. Just because you can't provide any credible evidence that I claimed to have cleared the Camorra out of my alleged "patch", or any proof at all that I claimed to be an Olympic sprinter, you fall back on the old "deleted" number. I've never deleted any of my posts on ARRSE, so if you go looking for proof of your lies, you should be able to find it. Funny that there's nothing there, innit? I wonder why.

As an aside: I was banned from that website because I was supporting convoy_cock and his mate Rigger with their book: "Picking up the Brass". Now go and check on that to see if it's true.

MsG
The bovine-manure is strong with this one

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
In fact, if he served when he said he did, he was not allowed near weapons.
Not allowed near weapons? That's a new one. Where'd you pick that up?

MsG