Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I have noticed that and just wonder if the unthinkable happens and our Pound Shop Lenin gets to be PM how he could cope with fast ball questions? just go into full rant, eyes glazed, mouth foaming, arms flailing until he is gently led out of the chamber by the Col and Abbott?
Well Gordon Brown managed, sort of. and he was on horse tranquillizers.

I don't think he'd last long as PM, too many Marxists waiting in the wings wanting to be Dear Leader
Ahh the classic Grand Vizier problem. Do I shuffle off the leader whom I control, and take absolute power in name as well as in function. Or do I let my puppet remain in power to act as ablative armour?

I have noticed that and just wonder if the unthinkable happens and our Pound Shop Lenin gets to be PM how he could cope with fast ball questions? just go into full rant, eyes glazed, mouth foaming, arms flailing until he is gently led out of the chamber by the Col and Abbott?
What PMQT would that be, parliament would cease to exist as its nothing more than a imperialist throw back to when we was enslaving and raping every part of the world.
Parliament will be replaced by kinder and gender neutral, Central Committee of the Republic Of The United Isles.
Elections are part of capitalist nightmare of freedom to choose and various other rights which are no longer compatible with the one true path.

Gadaffi Walt,but mad dog was protected by the best looking wimen in his Bodyguard unit. Pond shop Lenin (I like that description have a virtual beer on me for that one) Lt Col Thornski and Conrade Sister Abbaski are already dangerous the last thing is for them to be armed

Scripted by Seamus Milne*. Who will have more time to devote to this now that he is no longer scripting Tweets for Ken Livingstone. Allegedly.

*Other Stooge Handlers are available.
I'm sure he will still be busy with the Dear Leader and Conrade V(ile)McDonalski. He will still find time for the champion of Hitler as 'Brother Seamus' is commited (unfortantly not the right sort of commited)
All alegedly ofcourse

What PMQT would that be, parliament would cease to exist as its nothing more than a imperialist throw back to when we was enslaving and raping every part of the world.
Parliament will be replaced by kinder and gender neutral, Central Committee of the Republic Of The United Isles.
Elections are part of capitalist nightmare of freedom to choose and various other rights which are no longer compatible with the one true path.
That's easy for you to type

Opinion bit in The Guardian already on how beastly the man is to take the piss.
0.06 of the population is Trans, how tge hell did they become so powerful to bend the media and politics to their will?
Trans fair enough but this is getting way out of proportion.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
What I fail to understand is why folks like Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnel are constantly accused of being "traitors" to the UK, when all they want to do is to improve life for as many of the population as possible. The "traitor" thing has been used as an insult virtually from the beginning of the Cold War, and it's as inapplicable now as it was then. No sane person in the UK has ever wanted the place to be taken over and ruled by a foreign power, much less the Ivans.

There's also the not unimportant point that the UK has more or less been a vassal state of the US (among many others) since the end of WWII, or at least since the end of the Suez Crisis. What's happened is that the UK really was, more or less, taken over and ruled by the Septics, yet no-one seems to question that rather dubious state of affairs and the long-term damage it's caused to the country. Why not?

MsG

Or where supporting violent Marxist based groups is some how the British thing to do. Its not like the IRA killed innocent British people in any way at all. Or supporting some middle Eastern groups who see us as the enemy and have very questionable views on homosexuality and happy to execute its own people that disagree with them.

What I fail to understand is why folks like Jeremy Corbyn and John McDonnel are constantly accused of being "traitors" to the UK, when all they want to do is to improve life for as many of the population as possible. The "traitor" thing has been used as an insult virtually from the beginning of the Cold War, and it's as inapplicable now as it was then. No sane person in the UK has ever wanted the place to be taken over and ruled by a foreign power, much less the Ivans.

There's also the not unimportant point that the UK has more or less been a vassal state of the US (among many others) since the end of WWII, or at least since the end of the Suez Crisis. What's happened is that the UK really was, more or less, taken over and ruled by the Septics, yet no-one seems to question that rather dubious state of affairs and the long-term damage it's caused to the country. Why not?

MsG
Why would this be a concern of yours? You're not a UK citizen.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Why would this be a concern of yours? You're not a UK citizen.
That's exactly the sort of argument designed to shut off any further discussion. It's also completely irrelevant. It's true that, as a Mick, I'm not a "UK citizen" in the sense you mean, but I do hold a British passport, along with my Irish one, for my Da and my Ma were born in 1919 and 1920 respectively; that is as full British citizens.

Added to that, "proper" UK citizen or not, I'm still subject to all the same rules and regulations living in the UK. That means that all the laws passed and all the political and social policies applied in the country also affect me in just the same way. In my view that gives me the right to comment on and criticise UK policies. Or would you disagree with that?

MsG