Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Its completely beyond a farce, how can a man even begin to represent Women.
When was the last time he got beaten up by his husband/partner.
Raped for being a woman,
Had to abort a baby because of the rape.
Had to abort a baby because of complications during pregnancy.
Some of the issue women have to go through because of various illness that affect women only.

Where will it end, will someone self identify as a pregnant woman to get maternity leave and then sue for discrimination when they don't get it

So they get paid maternity leave, rather than unpaid paternity leave when their missus gets up the duff

2asf0r.png

It was bound to happen.
If he hadn't been identified as a Labour activist, one could easily imagine it was an Arsser extracting the urine.

I think he probably is extracting the urine, given what he said to The Telegraph:

"Mr Lewis said he stood as candidate to: "inform the CLP, and maybe some other people, about what this policy means, about what happens when you say that someone’s gender depends only on what they say and nothing else."

He added: "anyone else’s criticism or questions about my gender identity are just not relevant to the Labour Party at the moment, given the current policy. If I say I’m a woman, I’m a woman."

He does not, however, expect to win, explaining: "I am hoping that my local party will be sensible.""

To me that says that he finds the current policy risible, and is standing to highlight that.

I think he probably is extracting the urine, given what he said to The Telegraph:

"Mr Lewis said he stood as candidate to: "inform the CLP, and maybe some other people, about what this policy means, about what happens when you say that someone’s gender depends only on what they say and nothing else."

He added: "anyone else’s criticism or questions about my gender identity are just not relevant to the Labour Party at the moment, given the current policy. If I say I’m a woman, I’m a woman."

He does not, however, expect to win, explaining: "I am hoping that my local party will be sensible.""

To me that says that he finds the current policy risible, and is standing to highlight that.
Shame on you for mentioning that. The creeping credulity was getting funny.

And yet . . .

A British political party, once the cradle of the asperations of the British working man, has now reduced itself to a third-rate comedy sketch at a Students Union Open Mike Night.

Mr Lewis, the CLP and the National Executive should be roundly slapped, singularly and collectively, and then sent to bed without any tea.

The arrogance with which they view their constituents is beyond measure.

And yet . . .

A British political party, once the cradle of the asperations of the British working man, has now reduced itself to a third-rate comedy sketch at a Students Union Open Mike Night.

Mr Lewis, the CLP and the National Executive should be roundly slapped, singularly and collectively, and then sent to bed without any tea.

The arrogance with which they view their constituents is beyond measure.
Labour have always been more interested in micro minorities than anything else. Remember Ken Livingstone's lesbian housing estate plan when he was Marshal of the Supreme Soviet of Labour Councils (i.e. the GLC before Maggie turned County Hall into a giant fish tank)?

As Labour founder Keir Hardy said "Women, even more than the working class, is the great unknown quantity of the race. Especially if the women have an Adam's apple and stubble that would make Desperate Dan weep with envy."

Where will it end, will someone self identify as a pregnant woman to get maternity leave and then sue for discrimination when they don't get it

So they get paid maternity leave, rather than unpaid paternity leave when their missus gets up the duff
I was going to give you a 'funny' for that but thinking about it, you raise a good point.