Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Do you actually do anything but maintain that your mother was the best phuck of your life, fellah? How sad she's gone and the undertakers prevented you from sticking a length on her corpse, eh.? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
No off thread posts here no siree bob, yet you whine constantly about it when getting your arse handed to you as usual

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
No off thread posts here no siree bob, yet you whine constantly about it when getting your arse handed to you as usual
did you answer mine about showing the post ?
Phuck me, Bobby's (Helm)et! You sure do a really sophisticated line in irony, I'll give you that!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm grateful that he has retained his avatar for so long, as it makes his posts easy to spot, enabling me to scroll past them without having to read a single word of what he has written.
That's quite remarkable, given that you regularly react to those posts that you allegedly scroll past without reading a single word of them. How do you explain that, fella?

MsG

Why would a "real bite" make you laugh, Murphy's_Whore? Why would you be interested in a "bite" in the first place? You've been stratching at my alleged "reputation" on ARRSE for ten years of more, mush. What is it that offends you about me so profoundly that you feel forced to obsessively pursue me for more than a decade in the forlorn hope that someday, somehow, folks are going to declare you "superior" to me?
Two bites in one night! I must remember my lottery tickets this week.

Your "reputation" is entirely self made, I just help it along now and then.

Last edited:
That's quite remarkable, given that you regularly react to those posts that you allegedly scroll past without reading a single word of them. How do you explain that, fella?

MsG
Have you run out of meds again?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Two bites in one night! I must remember my lottery tickets this week.

Your "reputation" is entirely self made, I just help it along now and then.
Hey! Lucky you, what, Murphy's_Whore? I see that you decided to avoid answering my question, mush; which was:
What is it that offends you about me so profoundly that you feel forced to obsessively pursue me for more than a decade in the forlorn hope that someday, somehow, folks are going to declare you "superior" to me?
MsG

Hey! Lucky you, what, Murphy's_Whore? I see that you decided to avoid answering my question, mush; which was:

What is it that offends you about me so profoundly that you feel forced to obsessively pursue me for more than a decade in the forlorn hope that someday, somehow, folks are going to declare you "superior" to me?

MsG
Here, have some more fish food.

As far as I can make out, only one person is being offended. Also I only know of one person on ARRSE who possesses such an inferiority complex, he is constantly questioning it.

BITEY BITEY!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
Here, have some more fish food.

As far as I can make out, only one person is being offended. Also I only know of one person on ARRSE who possesses such an inferiority complex, he is constantly questioning it.

BITEY BITEY!
A very clumsy and primitive swerve, although completely conforming to your intellectual level, Murphy's_Whore. I ask again:
MsG

A very clumsy and primitive swerve, although completely conforming to your intellectual level, Murphy's_Whore. I ask again:
I'm pretty sure I have answered at least twice, but because it's you I'll say again. I don't find you offensive., I find you amusing. I'm intrigued as to why a man of your advancing years has such a inferiority complex that you have to fashion a fantasy internet persona and one that is so easily disproved.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm pretty sure I have answered at least twice, but because it's you I'll say again. I don't find you offensive., I find you amusing. I'm intrigued as to why a man of your advancing years has such a inferiority complex that you have to fashion a fantasy internet persona and one that is so easily disproved.
You haven't aswered anything at all, but at least we're now getting somewhere, Murphy's_Whore! So what business is that of yours what I do? It can't be just a "passing interest", for you've been obsessively and most dedicatedly on my case for a decade or more. That means you have a very personal interest in doing everything you possible can to discredit me in any way possible. What's your motivation for spending so much time and energy to do that? I really don't expect an honest answer, but even your predictably lame excuses will give me sufficient purchase and allow me to expose you. So off you go, mush! Ooh, this is fun!

MsG