• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Anti Semitic views as defined the the international holocaust remembrance alliance? See my previous position on that above
A JLC and Board representative added: "This is a definition that has been accepted by the Welsh government, the Scottish government, by the police and the CPS and 120 local authorities, including those that are Labour controlled, and yet in this meeting the Labour leader and his General Secretary would not commit to adopting the IHRA definition in full."

However the number of allegations in your Unite document over a period of 20yrs comes in at just over 15% of the CURRENT and active allegations/suspensions in the Labour Party.
Bear in mind the Labour Party is running at 552,000 paid up members, the conservatives 150,000 (as of 2013)

As you pointed out "active allegations" many of which triggered by the IHRA definition of anti-semitism (which the British board of Jewish deputies are using) which includes criticism of Israeli policies towards Palestine

It could be argued that within the IHRA definition of anti semitism suggesting that the Israeli military policy of randomly shooting protesters with small Calibre rounds (as videoed by the Israeli army) is a bit out of order would be classed as anti-semitism

The problem with that is they're more likely to get on the wrong train if something outside their preconceptions crops up to change the preferred destination.

Like wearing a pac-a-mac sat eating soggy chips in a Blackpool bus shelter when you could have been sunning yourself in Scarborough.
With the modern Marxist Labour all trains lead to Auschwitz and Birkenau

Bear in mind the Labour Party is running at 552,000 paid up members, the conservatives 150,000 (as of 2013)

As you pointed out "active allegations" many of which triggered by the IHRA definition of anti-semitism (which the British board of Jewish deputies are using) which includes criticism of Israeli policies towards Palestine

It could be argued that within the IHRA definition of anti semitism suggesting that the Israeli military policy of randomly shooting protesters with small Calibre rounds (as videoed by the Israeli army) is a bit out of order would be classed as anti-semitism
So the Conservatives have had something in the region of 40% in the last 20yrs if the number of current allegations that Labour have and broadly the same number in 20 yrs as Labour have suspended in the last TWO WEEKS. Glad you think that isn’t a problem....... As above the IHRA definition is the standard definition as accepted by the large majority of statutory bodies and devolved governments within the U.K., including a Labour one. Why do Jeremy and Seamus have a problem with it?

Being critical of Israeli Army policy shouldn’t be viewed as anti-Semitic per se, but again that’s whataboutery as that isn’t what’s been happening in these cases is it? It’s been personal threats of rape and other abuse purely because people are Jewish.

Last edited:
"It’s been personal threats of rape and other abuse purely because people are Jewish."

Isn't that enough? Do they have to be Jewish for it to be a problem? What happens when JBOD find evidence of the abuse of non Jews in investigations?

"It’s been personal threats of rape and other abuse purely because people are Jewish."

Isn't that enough? Do they have to be Jewish for it to be a problem? What happens when JBOD find evidence of the abuse of non Jews in investigations?
No they don’t, but not sure why JBOD would be investigating anything? Their issue is that Labour isn’t effectively investigating specifically allegations of anti semitism, and same raised recently have involved threats to rape.

Ahem
No they don’t, but not sure why JBOD would be investigating anything? Their issue is that Labour isn’t effectively investigating specifically allegations of anti semitism, and same raised recently have involved threats to rape.
surely it's a matter for the Police, not a political matter. This I'm more outraged than you is hardly a criteria in these matters and Political parties should keep out of legal matters. An offence is an offence to be investigated under due process and prosecuted as such.

I laughed because of the entertaining swipe at Corbyn and his train journeys.

But then felt dirty laughing because of some bad connotations in history of train journeys...

Excuse me whilst I over think this, I'll be in the fit birds in uniform room.

What if one of them is really fit, but dressed in camp guard uniform?

Eek.

Not any justification for what happened to her, which was all caught on camera, is it?
I didn't say it was did I? But she does need to man up a bit.

Taken from The Guardian PMQs section.

It may well be the case that there is more public support for May than Labour MPs (or Guardian readers) would care to admit when she says the public do want to see government crack down on illegal immigration.
To me a highly telling of the left mindset.