Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I suppose everyday is Al Quds day for him.

Happily listed as a sponsor here.

Our Patrons - Palestine Solidarity Campaign

Now whilst I understand he does speak Spanish, like most of the Palestinian solidarity Campign people I had ever met - he doesn't speak Arabic.

One wonders how much of an actual handle he has on the situation given that small issue?

After all, I cannot mock Seb Gorka as being an "expert" on terrorism who cannot speak the subject matter language without extending the same suspicion to Jez.
You bring up the subject that Comrade Corbyn speaks Spanish, assume this is not a legacy of his Grammar School education? There is reference in his cv of a gap year in Jamacia in his late teens, or was it some other Caribbean Island where Spanish is spoken and revolution taught??

You bring up the subject that Comrade Corbyn speaks Spanish, assume this is not a legacy of his Grammar School education? There is reference in his cv of a gap year in Jamacia in his late teens, or was it some other Caribbean Island where Spanish is spoken and revolution taught??
Two of his wives were from Spanish speaking countries.

Two of his wives were from Spanish speaking countries.
Excellent method of learning a language.

I believe it is called the Pillow Method.

If I were to try it in my studies, I believe it would be called "my death by honour killing".

Learnt the wrong bloody language for fun.

Goodness, he'll split that bit of the Labour party in half.

Some will demand a day off to visit the marabout, and the others probably won't say anything as they are too busy trying to smuggle friends and relatives back in from the smouldering ruins of the Caliphate.

**Allegedly **

"Mandy Richards is banned from bringing court actions without a judge’s permission after false and vexatious claims against MI5, MI6, the Metropolitan police, the army, Thames Water, her gas, electricity and broadband suppliers, Royal Mail, Hackney council, her GP and the freeholder of her flat.

Richards, a strong supporter of Jeremy Corbyn, said the organisations placed her under surveillance, tampered with her car and bicycle, interfered with her mail, invaded her home or failed to protect her from attempts to poison her because of her political views.

The claims were dismissed as “totally without merit” and most of the defendants were granted restraint orders barring new claims.

Richards said her claims were dismissed “because she was a black woman”.

Richards was a Labour candidate in the 2016 London assembly election and also brought a High Court petition to challenge the result, alleging a conspiracy to cheat her involving the returning officer and Progress, Labour’s centrist group.

In a two-day hearing, she said “state-sponsored organised crime” in the case had “the potential to trigger a major national public scandal” and forced 13 witnesses, including her MP, the shadow home secretary, Diane Abbott, to give evidence in person.

Abbott said she was an “obsessive” whose claims about the election “cannot be true”."

I tell you this so you realise that Mandy Richards is batshit crazy. Guess who the Labour Party have chosen to contest the marginal seat of Worcester...
Apart from her vexatious claims making her sound like a pidgeon shouting Bugsy walt, Guido has come out with some other gems:

• Richards appeared to question the authenticity of media coverage of the Manchester terror attack, tweeting: “can news agencies, police or anyone else for that matter explain why still no image/footage of physical damage at Manchester arena?”
  • She described the murder of Jo Cox as an “incident conveniently bereft of evidence”.
  • Suggested the death of Joni Sledge (from band Sister Sledge) was the result of a hidden plot. She wrote: “How many more shock celebrity deaths before high incidence called into question?”
  • Posted a video suggesting footage of the Westminster terror attack was faked and dishonestly edited.
  • Suggested a scene from the movie Inception shows the state is using “dream manipulation to induce behaviour in military or potential terror attackers”. She claimed the technique ‘cultivates killer soldiers’…
  • Richards stood as a Labour candidate in the 2016 London assembly election and lost, after which she immediately brought a High Court action challenging the result. She blamed her loss on a conspiracy between the returning officer and Labour centrist group Progress…

I might need another go at the FB group.

حول العالم عجائب وطرائف

I think is "Around he world are signs and jokes", but I haven't translated the rest.

[
22 April - Lenin's Birthday
15 June - Seamus Milne's Birthday
7 November - Trotsky's Birthday
18 December - Stalin's Birthday

Also in the frame, birthdays:

Pol Pot
Chairman Mao
Castro
N Korea Kim's family
Ho Chi Min
Che Guevara

Celebration of the Purge of the Kulaks?

Day of national mourning on anniversary of the 'offing' of Trotsky (big dividends on sales of filling station flowers, plastic balloon's, various candles and teddies)

Shoiting of the Tsar, his wife and their children?

Edit to correct spelling of 'shooting'. Apologies to those who giggled.

Last edited: