• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are posters thinking that the Speaker holds some of the views that the Leader of the Opposition is trying very hard not to stop?

I could write some highbrow philosophical refutation of this.

Bit frankly my immediate reaction is more honest and accurate.

"Is that c**t taking the piss?"

He's just having a meltdown because his career is going down the pan, the Corbynista's will never forgive him, Guardian writers hate him and everyone else just thinks he's a c**t

He's just having a meltdown because his career is going down the pan, the Corbynista's will never forgive him, Guardian writers hate him and everyone else just thinks he's a c**t
He needs to take a look at the state of his party!

I missed a chance this morning when approached by a Labour campaigner in Dorchester. Having said 'don't thinkso while Corbyn is your leader', I thought afterwards 'should have asked why Diane Abbott filibustered the debate about antisemitism'.

Too slow ....

I missed a chance this morning when approached by a Labour campaigner in Dorchester. Having said 'don't thinkso while Corbyn is your leader', I thought afterwards 'should have asked why Diane Abbott filibustered the debate about antisemitism'.

Too slow ....
your not too slow,you are like most just can't understand how the Labour Party have voted Corbyniski as the party leader,plus its frontbench it's time the true Labour MP'S formed a new party.We the citizens of this UK deserve a opposition that puts UK citizens above anyone else.

It's probably as much to do with her not wanting her beloved Jeremy facing any criticism than any sense of loyalty to the Labour Party

She probably thinks Morwals are some kind of fantasy creature

Winchester University launches 'antisemitism' investigation over posts on lecturer's social media pages, who unsurprisingly is a Labour Party member and shared posts from the Daily Stormer

Among the Facebook posts republished by the HP was one from Ms Dipple's account saying: "This is not an anti-semitic rant this is about a Zionist attempt at creating a 'pure race' which sites alongside all other countries that have tried to do the same."

Another said: "What's the Holocaust Remembrance Alliance about anyway?"

An article from far-right website The Daily Stormer was also shared from the account with the headline ‘BBC to replace male Jew political editor with female Jew’.

According to HP, Ms Dipple is also a member of the Palestine Live Facebook page which is notorious for posting Holocaust denial myths, allegations of Israel’s involvement in the 9/11 and 7/7 terror attacks and the training of Islamic State fighters, and conspiracy theories involving the Rothschild family.

@lokiuk
@Grownup_Rafbrat

It wasnt John Bercow in the chair when Abbott was speaking.
I believe it was Dame Rosie Winterton.
Thanks. Didn't notice that but thought the voice calling Mr. Mann was male. Maybe the Speaker stepped out too..

I think technically, anything out of Abbott’s mouth can be classified as filibuster.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
One does wonder what Bercow actually thinks about JC (but can't say), Bercow being, I believe, of (Romanian) Jewish extraction himself according to Wiki.