Comrade Corbyn to the fore - whither (or wither) the Labour Party?

I'm just surprised Comrade Corbyn hasn't offered a free iPhone X to everyone under the age of 25, millenials would lap it up
Have you had a sneak preview of the Labour manifesto for the next election?

Paradise.

My family of 6 lived in a garden shed on the edge of a disused mine's slag heap. We use to have to break this discarded rock with our bare feet for 10 hours everyday on end, just to get enough coal dust to heat our weekly meal of potato peel boiled in puddle water

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You jest (and that's fine) but exbluejob's experience mirrors my own in Burnley during the late 60's & 70's. Irinically we lived in much better conditions in Aden, Cyprus, Malaya, Singapore and Germany. The transit camps in Westbourne near Havant and Kiddermister were better too!

@lokiuk Are you my allocated fixer upper?

Are you a bisexual woman with big tits and loose morals ?

Oh hang on that's my missus....
I can be if you want me to be...gender fluidity and all that.

Paradise.

My family of 6 lived in a garden shed on the edge of a disused mine's slag heap. We use to have to break this discarded rock with our bare feet for 10 hours everyday on end, just to get enough coal dust to heat our weekly meal of potato peel boiled in puddle water

You jest (and that's fine) but exbluejob's experience mirrors my own in Burnley during the late 60's & 70's. Irinically we lived in much better conditions in Aden, Cyprus, Malaya, Singapore and Germany. The transit camps in Westbourne near Havant and Kiddermister were better too!
Isn't Burnley still like that now?

Likewise. Poverty then meant second hand or home made clothes and toys, outside toilets, electricity downstairs only, no telephone or fridge and very little to eat.
You left out gas mantles.
Changing the mantle in my Nan's kitchen, my first taste of technology.
She had leccy in the front room only .(when I was small), gas in the back and on the, very small, upstairs landing.

But, back in the 50's nobody felt poor, everybody was in the same boat. Even some of the 'slums' weren't, they were knocked down to build the great panacea of the 'housing problem'.............Blocks of flats! ;-)

Smaller footprint and, more people per sq.mtr!

I'm just surprised Comrade Corbyn hasn't offered a free iPhone X to everyone under the age of 25, millenials would lap it up

FFS don't give 'em ideas, the next thing you know it will replace tuition fees as the new lure for the hard of thinking :-(

FFS don't give 'em ideas, the next thing you know it will replace tuition fees as the new lure for the hard of thinking :-(
Wasn't Mr Blair going to put a computer/ laptop in every house in the land?

Wasn't Mr Blair going to put a computer/ laptop in every house in the land?
He was, but then found that loads in Labour heartlands would have been used to watch Al Qaeda videos or call for the death of all Jews.

(This is the NAAFI, right?)

Labour MP John Mann reveals rape threats against his wife from far left antisemites because his wife is Jewish, Jezbollah had walked out before this of course being in fall Bugsy la la la I'm not listening mode

Chilling stuff, they must be the kinder, gentler rape threats Jezbollah envisaged

Twitter.png

He didn't actually leave the chamber during the debate he was stood in the lobby way behind the Speakers chair.........(Lifted from my twitter feed in response to Guido Fawkes)

View attachment 331650

He didn't actually leave the chamber during the debate he was stood in the lobby way behind the Speakers chair.........(Lifted from my twitter feed in response to Guido Fawkes)
That is horrific!

No mention on the 6 o'clock news though ...

Chick Chick a chick chick chick a chicken lay a little egg for me. Somebody else said he was writing his version of Mein Kampf (my fight) only it was My Flight.